Date: 31.3.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 624
Smeal.professay.info #Scoring for act essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Scoring for act essay

Scoring for act essay

Oct/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

What is a Good ACT Writing Score? | ACT Writing: Essay…

Scoring for act essay

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Your Magical Guide to Scoring a Perfect 12 on the ACT …

Beauty And The Beast Essays and Research Papers. “ Beauty and Beast : The women as the scoring true Beast of the classic fairytale” Beauty is a very . controversial topic in our world, since not everyone thinks of it in and editing, the same terms. Here, I will discuss how beauty is, in actuality, the true beast of this classic story. Scoring! If we think about the word “ beast ” we might also find unaccountable opinions about the gcse calls topic. Scoring For Act Essay! Although there are different concepts of what a ‘ beauty ’ is and what a ‘ beast ’ is, we will look at the different variations of essay writing moment, this fairy tale. Aesthetics , Beauty , Beauty and the Beast 2152 Words | 5 Pages. Scoring For Act Essay! characters, the robinson story of Beauty and the Beast can be read as being from the eyes of the scoring Beauty . “Cupid and Psyche,” . written in C.E.

150 by Apuleius, Psyche played the and editing role of Beauty , who wins back Cupid’s love by for act essay overcoming many obstacles which was given by revising and editing essay Venus and become immortal. Different versions of the scoring for act story appeared since Apuleius’ time. The eighteenth century governess and author, Marie Leprince de Beaumont, rewrote a lengthy seventeenth century version of Beauty and the beast . In this story Bell. Apuleius , Beauty and the Beast , Cupid 921 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast is a traditional fairy tale and passage its first version of this fairy tale was written by . Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve who was a French author.

She wrote the first version of Beauty and the Beast and her title of for act essay, this book was La Belle et la Bete. This version was published by La jeune ameriquaine, et les contes marins, and ghost daniel it was over one hundred pages long containing many subplots and scoring for act involving a Beast . The main elements of Villeneuve’s version were almost the. Beauty and the Beast , English-language films , Fairy tale 994 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast | Brothers Grimm Fairy TalesOnce upon revising and editing essay a time as a merchant set off for market, he asked each of his three . For Act Essay! daughters what she would like as a present on his return. The first daughter wanted a brocade dress, the ghost world essay second a pearl necklace, but the third, whose name was Beauty , the youngest, prettiest and for act sweetest of them all, said to passage, her father: All I'd like is a rose you've picked specially for me! When the merchant had finished his business, he set off for home. However, a. 2005 singles , Debut albums , English-language films 1366 Words | 3 Pages.

Contrast Three Versions of Beauty and the Beast We are going to take a brief look at three versions of scoring, Beauty and calls essays . the scoring Beast to see how they differ from one another. On Middle! The three versions that will be considered here are; the original story La Belle et la Bete written by Madame GabrielleSuzanne Barbot de Velleneuve in 1740, the essay second publishing of an abridged Beauty and essay the Beast written by Madame Jeanne-Marie LePrince de Beaumont in 1756, and Walt Disney’s Beauty and the Beast . In examining these stories. Alice in Wonderland , American Broadcasting Company , Beauty and the Beast 552 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast , released by Disney in 1991, displays many . stereotypical gender roles. While some of these roles are looked down on for act, and changed others are shown either in good or neutral light. The movie raises the question whether women should be more than objects for men to own, and look at. As well as what is appropriate for each gender to know and do.

I will start with masculinity and then go to feminism. Men are over passage all portrayed as idiotic, demeaning, chauvinistic. Female , Gender , Gender identity 947 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Reading Report. I. Title: The Beauty and scoring essay the Beast II. Author: Jeanne-Marie Le Prince de Beaumont III. Place and Date of on memorable, Publication: In 1994 . in United States by scoring essay Transedition Books, division of Andromeda oxford Limited,11-15 The Vineyard abindon, oxfordshire ox 14 3PX,England IV.

Number of Pages: 13 pages V. Summary The story begins with the introduction of the characters. A rich merchant has six children: three sons and three daughters. All of revising and editing essay, his children are good-looking, but the youngest is the most beautiful. For Act Essay! Beauty and the Beast , Climax , English-language films 870 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast: Story Analysis. Beauty and and editing essay the Beast is probably one of the most well known fairy tales that the scoring Grimms' reproduced. In it's original form it was . Writing Moment! a long, drawn out story that was catered to adults.

The Grimms' changed the story to be more understood by for act essay children and made it short and to for me, the point. Unlike many of the scoring other fairy tales that they reproduced, Beauty and the Beast contains many subtle symbols in its purest form. Gcse An Inspector Essays! It shows a girl and scoring for act how she transfers to a woman; it also shows that beauty is in ghost world, the eye. Scoring Essay! Love , Marriage , Merchant 1461 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Frankenstein. Who Could Ever Love a Beast ? Victoria Moran, a famous author, once said, “As a society, we need to get lots more flexible about what . constitutes beauty . It isn’t a particular hair color or a particular body type; it’s the person who grew the hair and lives in the body. Keeping this in mind can only make things better.” A big problem in our society today is the jackie essay conclusion importance of essay, beauty . Victoria Moran is talking about how it shouldn’t matter how you look but how you are inside. The book. English-language films , Frankenstein , Love 1217 Words | 3 Pages. Revising! Beauty and the Beast: Story Analysis.

Beauty and the Beauty in the Beast Once upon a time The classic opener for any fairy tale, which is no . For Act! different in the case of Beauty and the Beast . Fairy tales were meant to teach our children life lessons that society, at the time, deems important to learn. They teach us the difference between right and gcse an inspector essays wrong, black and scoring essay white, good and jackie conclusion bad, light and dark, and beauty and ugly. There are many different variations and names to Beauty and the Beast . This famous fable has been passed down. Fairy tale , Sleeping Beauty 2022 Words | 5 Pages. Beastly Compared to Beauty and the Beast. Connected text study Year 11 English There are many different versions of for act, Beauty and i need to write a research for me the Beast ; It is a magical story of . unconditional love. It teaches children that beauty is much more then skin deep.

In this assignment I am to compare two, Beauty and scoring the Beast stories; one by the renowned, famous Grimm Brothers as presented by Disney. The other called Beastly by world essay the modern author Alex Flinn. The two versions have many similarities but still quite a few differences. Scoring For Act Essay! Both versions follow. Boy , Emotion , English-language films 971 Words | 3 Pages. ?Villanueva, Kathleen A. Ms. For Me! Clarisse Marzan BSIE 1-3 Beauty and the Beast Once upon scoring for act essay a time…In a faraway castle, there I live. . I have a huge house but is filled with loneliness and dejection. For a long time, I am living alone. Yes, I am alone. I do not consider having a family with those talking teapots, mirrors, spoon and forks and so on. No one wished to be with me, cared for me, and ghost world essay loved me for who I become. I am hopeless, until one day… After I visited the beautiful roses in essay, my garden.

2003 singles , 2006 albums , 2007 albums 1413 Words | 3 Pages. Ghost World Daniel! Stockholm Syndrome in Beauty and essay the Beast. 1101 K 11/26/13 Vulnerability and the Myth of Love: Stockholm Syndrome in Jeanne-Marie Leprince De Beaumont’s “ Beauty and on middle the . Beast ” From the 1700’s to today, many fairy tales have grown, changed, and taken on different meanings. Children are most commonly told the scoring for act essay Disney versions because they do not contain the an inspector calls essays violence, sexualization, or the objectifications that the original versions had. Scoring Essay! The versions that were originally told contained all three of those characteristics. In every fairy. Arranged marriage , Beauty and the Beast , Children's literature 1999 Words | 5 Pages. Beauty and to write paper for me the Beast Literary Analysis. Beauty and the Beast Don’t judge a book by its cover. Beauty and The Best is a well know fairytale that has . this hidden concept.

The best-known version of the story, popularized through Disney, is Madame de Beaumont’s version. The book goes in depth with the two main characters Belle as Beauty and Prince Adam as The Beast . Both characters are protagonists in the fable. The story is examined through three critical perspectives. The analyses include Moral, Fredian, and Reader Response. Fairytales. Scoring! Beauty and the Beast , Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas , Belle 1310 Words | 3 Pages. Essay Moment! ?1)educated guesses about the values and/or ideology your hero/heroine represents - the idea of “transformation” in a very literal sense in order to prove . the value and power of being virtuous more so than anything else. - Throughout the for act story Beauty is often called good and kind and virtuous. When describing the essay character of her and her sisters it is said that she “spent most of her time reading good books” and politely rejected several marriage invitations in order to stay with her aging Father.

Beauty , English-language films , Human physical appearance 993 Words | 2 Pages. Disneyfication of the Beauty and the Beast Folklore. The Disneyfication of Beauty and the Beast Folklore SUBJECT: Theatre SUBJECT TEACHER: Pak Tim Sutomo . Kendra Sabina 9L The later Disney revisions follow this same formula, even though young adult women’s values have changed. Modern values override the archetypal storyline in Beauty and the Beast as well. Madame Gabrielle de Villenueve wrote the for act essay first version of jackie conclusion, Beauty and the Beast in 1740. Disney has made many changes. Abuse , Beauty and the Beast , Belle 953 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and her Beast In today's America, gender roles are always a hot topic for debate and under constant pressure for scoring essay . reformation.

People's disagreement and confusion stem from i need a research paper different views of what a gender role should be, and essay just as important but often overlooked, what a gender role currently is. Who are the people that are pushing for reform, and robinson conclusion have we already reached the point where things have gone too far? You may be surprised. Scoring! Webster's dictionary defines inertia as a property. Gender , Gender identity , Gender role 1535 Words | 4 Pages. Beauty and the Beast In August of 2009, Jaycee Lee Dugard was found alive after she had been abducted in 1991, and she was . still with her original captor. Sources have stated that Dugard had developed a case of Stockholm syndrome with the man who kidnapped her eighteen years ago. A psychiatrist named Keith Ablow stated that “To maintain one’s desperation and essay writing moment grief and scoring essay rage for many years, would be too damaging to the human mind – so the human mind tells itself a story about safety and contentment.

Beauty and the Beast , Belle , English-language films 928 Words | 3 Pages. Resisting Interpellation: Beauty and the Beast. As a little girl, I pretended I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast . Essays! I wanted desperately to scoring, find my prince charming. . I danced around to i need to write paper, the songs, and I would have loved a castle filled with enchanted creatures, or a library filled with books up to essay, the ceiling. Years later, after watching the same story unfold, I can honestly say that Belle could be a role model for me in the way she lived her life. Her personality is one of strength, open-mindedness, and abundant love. Throughout her. Beauty and the Beast , Belle , Human physical appearance 1627 Words | 4 Pages. Stephanie Ferrone Mrs. D’Addario ENG3U October 26, 2012 Beauty or Beast ? Her thin, fine lipped smile transformed into an . “Angelina Jolie” like pout. Rosy, red, round, cheekbones as high as the Himalayans stick out on her face.

Her jaw line is sharp and defined. Everywhere she walks she turns heads, people stare. What are people thinking? Beauty or beast ? A girl as described above would be the typical face of a cover girl, that would be plastered on and editing, the front page of magazines everywhere. These.

General surgery , Hospital , Liposuction 939 Words | 3 Pages. place on traditional roles and heteronormative beliefs. Beauty and the Beast shows this standard beginning from the very first . scene. The townspeople participate in essay, menial tasks and join in song about the odd behavior of Belle. Through these menial tasks and passage interactions between the townspeople, this scene exemplifies the structured gender roles of heteronormativity motivated by a male dominant society. Scoring! The beginning of “ Beauty and the Beast ” opens up with the song number “Bonjour.” The scene opens. BDSM , Female , Gender 1100 Words | 3 Pages.

Beauty of Giselle and the Beast of Lebron. The Beast of Lebron and the Beauty of Giselle It has always been quoted from time to a research for me, time that beauty is in the . eye of the scoring for act beholder. However, what we see is not always necessarily beauty but sometimes just an calls essays, individual perspective of the viewer’s sense of the images they see. You see all of these different types of for act essay, mainstream media that heavily influence and criticize our culture so negatively by the creators and executives who sometimes put there spin on gcse, the way we see and for act view things. Advertisements. African American , Black people , Gisele Bundchen 1639 Words | 4 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Cultural Anthropology Comparison. Cultural Anthropology Fairy Tale: The Beauty and the Beast The Beauty ; the . Beast Fairy tales are short stories which are read to children with the mission of giving them an important message that they will use at i need someone a research some point in their lives.

Different values and beliefs are experienced through the stories of different princess’, monsters and heroes which give the children the idea that they may encounter a similar experience during their childhood. Scoring! Later in live, adults. Beauty and the Beast , Drama films , English-language films 1250 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Retelling with Artists Abstract. Revising Essay! Beau and the Beast Once upon scoring for act essay a time… in ghost world, a land not unlike our own lived a widow who had three children, all sons. The eldest son, who was by . far the most plain looking of the three, had magic in for act, his hands for he was able to make even an passage, acorn taste like a delicacy and this was the closest to magic that anyone has ever been. This son married a woman who would eat everything in sight and always asked for more for it made him feel good to know he would always be appreciated. The middle son was neither. English-language films , Fairy tale , Marriage 2904 Words | 7 Pages. Beauty Andthe Beast Story and Film Comparison.

Beauty and the Beast : Marie Le Prince de Beaumont story vs. Disney film In Europe, the 1700’s was a different time than present . day America in which Marie Le Prince de Beaumont’s and Disney’s version of the text of Beauty and essay the Beast was written and made. To begin with, Europe in the 1700’s was very religion based, meaning that God always came first no matter the situation and has been a dominant thought in shaping the future for essay writing on memorable moment Europe. Scoring For Act Essay! The order of priorities in that time in Europe was God. Beauty and the Beast , Culture , Europe 1584 Words | 4 Pages. Beauty and to write paper for me the Beast by Mme Le Prince de Beaumont.

Beauty and scoring for act the Beast by someone to write a research Mme Le Prince De Beaumont The fairy tale Beauty and the Beast opens with . the for act characters of a rich merchant and i need to write his six children, three boys and three girls. The two eldest girls were vain of their wealth and position (22), but the youngest girl, the scoring essay prettiest of the on middle three, had a more pleasing personality, humble and considerate. This youngest daughter was so beautiful even as a child that everyone called her Little Beauty . She was just as lovely as she grew up so. Marriage 2400 Words | 6 Pages. Scoring Essay! masculine. But on Fox's reality TV makeover show, The Swan 2, she morphed into essay a beauty queen after a slew of plastic surgery procedures--a . For Act! brow lift, lower eye lift, mid-face lift, fat transfer to her lips and cheek folds, laser treatments for aging skin, tummy tuck, breast lift, liposuction of her inner thighs and revising dental procedures. The Fox show gives contestants plastic surgery and then has them compete in scoring, a beauty pageant, which last year Stiles won.

The Swan and other such plastic-surgery. Revising! Breast , Breast implant , Breast reconstruction 1891 Words | 5 Pages. ? Beauty and the Beast Magical, enchanting and great talent is the words I would use to express my enjoyment of the production . Beauty and the Beast I attended Friday night at essay Walter State Community College. Beauty and essay the Beast is a classic I remember watching growing up. I was very pleased with the wonderful execution of the fairy tale I remember so fondly. The young age of the actors and actresses gave it a special touch and brought the whole production together.

I loved seeing excitement on. Acting , Actor , Actors 501 Words | 2 Pages. go thump in the night? Do you believe in scoring essay, monsters? In the movies Beauty and the Beast and gcse an inspector calls E.T., the monster like characters . the captured the hearts of viewers of all ages. They both involve two characters that are thrusted into lifestyles that they are not used to. The beast and E.T were both unique creatures, had close relationships with humans, and were great works of fiction. In both stories, Beauty and for act essay the Beast and E.T., the main characters are unique creatures are forced into. Academy Award for someone to write a research paper for me Best Director , Academy Award for scoring essay Best Picture , Beauty and the Beast 701 Words | 2 Pages. Beast Paragraph 1 The Beast TS- the boys conceptualize the source of all their worst impulses as a beast , . some sort of actual animal or possibly supernatural creature inhabiting the island. Over the course of the someone a research paper for me novel as their fear develop so to does the Beast . ? Golding uses the scoring essay boys' fear of a mythical beast to illustrate their assumption that evil arises from jackie robinson essay conclusion external forces rather than from themselves. This fearsome beast initially takes form in their imaginations as a snake-type animal.

Legendary creature , Legendary creatures , Lord of the Flies 688 Words | 3 Pages. Theory of Beauty: Beauty and for act the Beast. ? Beauty and the Beast Observation Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is the tale of a beautiful girl, . Belle, and gcse an inspector calls her journey to find something more than the scoring provincial life of her small town. Though she is essay, considered the most beautiful in the land, she is also thought of as “odd” because she is uninterested in the superficial life. Scoring For Act Essay! She turns down the proposal from Gaston, the most handsome man in town, because she feels that there must be more to someone than their beauty . Deep in the woods, there. 2000s American television series , Beauty , Beauty and the Beast 651 Words | 2 Pages. The Beauty of the Beast (Dorian Gray Book Essay) The Beast of the Beauty The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines beauty as “The quality or aggregate of qualities . in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the and editing mind or spirit”. Beauty is a powerful aspect of life; it can draw attention but at the same time hide things that do not want to for act essay, be revealed. Trying to look beautiful and remain beautiful is usually something that corrupts the jackie robinson mind of scoring, a person—mainly these come from bad influences. Ghost Daniel Clowes! In the Picture of Dorian. Dorian Gray syndrome , Gothic fiction , Heaven 905 Words | 3 Pages.

Professor Baldassano English 220 May 1st, 2015 The Beast in scoring for act essay, Shakespeare’s “Othello” What is left when honor is essay on middle, lost? This question, asked by . Publilius Syrus, a known writer of the Ancient Rome during the times of scoring for act, Caesar, serves as a basis for essay the struggle between Othello and Iago. Both men are engaged in a battle over Othello’s honor. Iago is intent on destroying Othello’s sense of honor and reducing him to a bestial state. Iago views Othello as a beast masquerading in warrior’s dress. He wants to return. Scoring! Brabantio , Desdemona , Iago 2747 Words | 9 Pages. In the fairytale Beauty and the Beast written by Jeanne-Marie LePrince de Beaumont, and revising and editing essay The Little Mermaid written by Hans . Scoring For Act Essay! Christian Andersen have female protagonist who are pure at heart. Revising And Editing Essay! In both stories, Beauty (the protagonist in Beauty and the Beast ) and the little mermaid (the protagonist in The Little Mermaid) are unpretentious women that show love to others.

Both the scoring dilemma in Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid revolve around love, yet both of their dilemmas are quite different. Beauty and the Beast , Cher , English-language films 2394 Words | 6 Pages. King Kong: Doomed Love between Beauty and the Beast. On Middle Passage! story is known as the beast that falls in love with beauty , and scoring for act ultimately meets his fate at the foundation of the empire state . building. Adrift in the depression era Ann Darrow, an moment, actress, finds her calling with a film crew leaving to discover the mysterious uncharted Skull Island. Not knowing what they will encounter, they set forth in their expeditions; the crew discovers a land of creatures only heard of in fairy tales, while Ann discovers her affections for the beast that captured her and. Ann Darrow , Fay Wray , Great Depression 1338 Words | 4 Pages. around, she wishes it would scar That perfect sanguinary incision she made on his back Her demented laughter echoed through the room As his eyes went . wide and he screamed out essay, loud in fear and terror Oh how imbecilic of him to trust this pale beauty And now his downfall is an asinine failure of love And now she sits by the window, gazing at the scenery Summoning the illusory world in exchange of the essay reality Her skin crawled as the empty room's thorny stares close on scoring for act, her And she did what. Essay On Middle! American films , Laughter , Love 328 Words | 2 Pages.

Does Plastic Surgery Make a Beauty or a Beast? Does Plastic Surgery Make a Beauty or a Beast ? Alaa Al-koubeitri Advanced English Composition, Group 1 Miss Hanouf Al-alawi . January 12, 2009 Abstract People are becoming more concerned about their physical appearance as a result of society’s role in changing and scoring idealizing the beauty standards. So in recent years, plastic surgeries were vastly increasing among people. On Memorable! Procedures and for act essay effects of such surgeries gained an increased attention in the medical and psychological fields. This paper. Breast , Breast reconstruction , Breast reduction 2395 Words | 7 Pages. Elayne A. Saltzberg and Joan C. Chrisler Beauty Is the Beast : Psychological Effects of the Pursuit of the Perfect Female Body . Women: A Feminist Perspective edited by Jo Freeman. Fifth Edition. An Inspector Calls Essays! Mountain View, CA: Mayfield Publishing Company, 1995. 306-315. Elayne Saltzberg (Daniels) was a postdoctoral clinical psychology fellow at Yale University School of Medicine.

Her major interests include body image and eating disorders. She is an eating disorder specialist with a practice in Massachusetts. Anorexia nervosa , Beauty , Body image 5599 Words | 15 Pages. that beast though The following story was told to me by a nineteen year old man in his dorm room at College on scoring for act, a Saturday afternoon in March. . He is from essay Monroe, New Jersey, and lives with his two parents, his younger brother, his dog Cougar, and essay his cat affectionately known as Hellspawn. His father works as a contractor, a security guard, and a fire extinguisher inspector, and his mother works at a local garden center. Ghost Daniel Essay! The story was told to him by the main subject, his gym teacher. His teacher. Death , Gerontology , Ghost 982 Words | 3 Pages. What is Beauty ? Everyone looks at beauty differently and everyone has his or her own definition of it. In today’s society . beauty is essay, seen as a person’s psychical appearance, what clothes they wear, their hair and make-up, and even the shape of their body. The World English Dictionary’s first definition states beauty as “the combination of all qualities of a person or thing that delights the senses and pleases the mind.”(“ Beauty ” N. pag.) I agree with this definition because I believe beauty goes deeper. Beauty , Cosmetics , Debut albums 924 Words | 3 Pages. ? Beauty Beauty is in jackie essay conclusion, the eye of the for act essay beholder.

Today’s beholders see America for their outer beauty . American . people will judge others on their outer appearances before their inner beauty . Robinson Conclusion! The typical female beauty in America consist of bronze skin, long flowing hair, tall, small frame and pretty light eyes.. Scoring! The typical male beauty in America consist of tan skin, tamed hair, tall and muscular built body and dreamy colored eyes. America wants one to believe that if the general public is not conformed. 2003 singles , Beauty , Bishonen 1071 Words | 4 Pages. “Cupid and Psyche and Beauty and the Beast are stories about two beautiful girls with their animal lovers. There are similar . motifs that show a close comparison between the two. Gcse! Cupid and Psyche is an old Greek love tale, while Beauty and the Beast is a Disney tale with a moral story. The female hero in both stories is Psyche and Beauty . They suffer the wrath by no fault but their own.

In Cupid and Psyche, the goddess Venus is jealous of the mortal Psyche’s beauty , and essentially dooms her. Aphrodite , Beauty and the Beast , Cupid 420 Words | 2 Pages. Beauty Beauty is in the eye of scoring for act, those who appreciate and recognize it. Considered to writing moment, be an scoring for act, universal language which can be . defined in calls, so many ways with a particular candor. What defines beauty ? who can set the scoring for act standards of what is beautiful or not? Media. Society. Essay Writing On Memorable! Religion.

Culture. No matter the many centuries that pass, beauty will forever be a threshold of scoring for act essay, affirmation and identification in terms of individuality and on middle society both on a microscopic level as well as universal. We do have. Angelina Jolie , Beauty , Beauty contest 1400 Words | 4 Pages. Beauty and the Beast Madame de Villeneuve Story Length: 26 pages Read-Aloud Time: About 52 minutes ? About the essay Story ? About . the Author While returning home to his family, a merchant Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de plucks a rose from a garden and is confronted by Villeneuve, born in Paris in and editing, 1695, is the Beast , who demands that the merchant send considered to be the scoring for act essay original author of him one of essay on middle, his daughters in payment for his the tale known as “ Beauty and the theft. As the rose was meant. 2009 singles , Debut albums , Kelsey Grammer 6979 Words | 28 Pages. ?Aladdin or Beauty and for act essay the Beast Sandra Stewart There seems to be a trend in movies recently: more interest in the human . element, less in hi-tech spectacle. Essay! Ironically, two of the best movies I’ve seen in the last couple of years that explore the area of human relationships are cartoons.

Both are Disney productions exemplifying the scoring highest standards of artwork, complex musical scores, and a strong storyline. Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin are alike in these ways, but Beauty and the Beast , unlike. Beauty and the Beast , Fairy tale , Film 847 Words | 2 Pages. ?Home Reading Report Name: Reil Duhaylungsod Yr/Section: III-St.Claire of Assisi The Haunted School R.L. Stine I. Setting a. Time The time settings . were two. The one is late 1940s and i need to write paper the one is at scoring for act essay the present which is in jackie robinson essay, the late 2000s. b. Place It was mainly in school, the “Bell Valley Middle School” there was two sides of the school the essay old one or the i need a research abandoned and the one is the newly constructed one.

The old one is somewhat like mysterious because there was a classroom where. Classroom , Fear Street , Goosebumps 931 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and the Knife Is it true that someone is able to purchase beauty ? No, beauty comes without a price tag. . Then why do people undergo intense surgery to wear the smallest pant size, have the flattest stomach, or the largest breasts to be declared beautiful? It is because people are misled with the craze of for act, cosmetic surgery, which is on an inspector, a rapid rise. In the mind of scoring essay, a uniformed patient that is essay on memorable, seeking beauty ; cosmetic surgery has turned into the solution for any type of flaw on one’s body. Breast , Breast cancer , Breast implant 1377 Words | 4 Pages. Scoring For Act Essay! Tatar suggests that Madame de Beaumont’s “ Beauty and the Beast ” demonstrates her desire to turn the fairy tale into essay conclusion “parables of . instructions”. For Act! This is to display vehicles for indoctrinating and enlightening children about the virtues of good manners, good breeding, and ghost world clowes good behavior.

Throughout Beaumont’s tale, Belle begins to essay, learn such virtues. She gains such virtues from the willingness to sacrifice herself. Belle sacrifices herself and agrees to marry Beast in i need paper, order to save her father and essay prove. Arranged marriage , Marriage , Virtue 499 Words | 1 Pages. and calls better able to protect themselves and others. Beauty and the Beast Women as prizes. The woman is valued for her . physical attractiveness, while the man is valued for his character, physical strength and scoring for act essay wealth. Beauty’s greatest defense is her ability to and editing essay, manipulate the Beast with her appearance, flattery and innocence. She is presented as being without sexual desire, but is prepared to surrender her life out of for act essay, pity for jackie the Beast and submission to a male authority figure – her father.

Female , Gender , Human physical appearance 631 Words | 2 Pages. Scoring For Act Essay! Child Beauty Pageants: What Are We Teaching Our Girls?The princess syndrome, self-image and eating disorders Published on August 12, 2011 by . Martina M. Calls! Cartwright, Ph.D., R.D. in Food For Thought The recent issue of French Vogue has sparked outrage for scoring for act essay its photos of a ten-year old model lying in a sea animal print wearing a chest revealing gold dress, stilettos and heavy make up. Calls! Cries of how young is too young to model, be sexy etc. have ignited controversy about early sexualization of children. Scoring! Beauty , Beauty contest , Child beauty pageant 1147 Words | 4 Pages. Paragraph 2: Beauty and the Beast : Ravenn Triplett Similar to Aladdin and Jasmine’s struggle against those who wished to . separate them, Belle and Prince Adam, more notoriously known as “The Beast ”, have to fight not only jackie conclusion, external, but internal prejudice and beliefs before their love can truly prosper.

As the tale opens, Belle, the essay primary protagonist, discovers herself yearning for more than the boring peasant life that she leads. Yet, the social status quo constantly fights to essay on middle, keep her from the. Beauty and the Beast , Beauty and essay the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas , Belle 489 Words | 2 Pages. Gcse An Inspector Essays! Beauty and essay the Beast Alternative Ending. Critical Essay – Beauty and the Beast By Diane Langhus – ENG122 Most of our fairytales have a princess or a young lady who . needs to be saved. Of course every fairytale needs a villain or two.

In a tiny little village in France, Belle was not your typical damsel or even a princess. In fact, she turned out to be the hero of this fairytale. As the daughter of the quirky village inventor Maurice, Belle was smart and much-loved by the villagers. Our first villain was “ Beast .” He was once a. 2000s music groups , American films , Belle 625 Words | 2 Pages. Arashiyama, a nationally-designated historic site. The pathway you see in the above picture is 500m long, and runs through one of and editing essay, Japan’s most beautiful . bamboo forests. No wonder the Agency for Cultural Affairs declared Arashiyama a “Place of Scenic Beauty ”. Scoring! This forest is close to many famous temple and shrines, including the Adashino Nenbutsu-ji Temple.The sound the wind makes, as it blows through the tall bamboo trees, has been voted by essay on middle the Japanese authorities as one of 100 must-preserve sounds. Bamboo , Cherry , Cherry blossom 989 Words | 3 Pages.

Reflections of beauty and the beast. ?010489267 Eng. 0950-110 Reflections of Beauty and for act the Beast In the essay “ Beauty and the Beast ” . by Dave Barry he discusses the essay different views on how men see their appearance in comparison to women. He talks about how “most men form an opinion of scoring, how they look in the seventh grade, and they stick to someone a research paper for me, it for the rest of their lives.”(368) While women on the other hand “No matter how attractive a woman may appear to be to essay, others, when she looks at herself in the mirror, she thinks: woof.” (369). Cinderella , English-language films , Human physical appearance 688 Words | 3 Pages. before the mirror arranging our hair, applying makeup, or merely just a glaze a few seconds before we go out every day. Beauty is all around . us. We are bombarded with model search like American Next Top Model and beauty contests like Miss Universe, as well as fashion magazine People, Cleo, and Cosmopolitan, all trying to revising and editing essay, answer the question What is the meaning of beauty ?”. Beauty is a quality or features that provide a perceptual experience of pleasure, telling or gratifying. The ideal of the scoring perfect.

Abu Dhabi , Beauty , Body image 1794 Words | 5 Pages. On Disney’s Beauty and the Beast 3D CHARLES Was Lumiere my father, or the revising cook? And where have all my siblings run . off to? I never knew their names. I want to look back at the years and know I never knew— For instance, Mother told me nothing then but, “Pish-posh, in the suds, you broken cup!” She was too old to be a mothering-hen teapot, but how she sang of cleaning up!

With adult love, I watched the for act aging Belle, who lived much longer than our king, The Beast , and now they’re. 2006 singles , Debut albums , English-language films 458 Words | 2 Pages. Essay! like Beauty and scoring the Beast by Jeanne Marie Le Prince de Beaumont. When children read these stories they can connect to them in a . way that Bettelheim’s theory can be achieved. Bettelheim’s book “The Uses of Enchantment” helps children learn how to cope with unavoidable struggles in their life and relate to the symbolisms of fairytales struggles, like moral obligation, self-dignity, and narcissistic disappointment while reading a fairytale like Beauty and the Beast . In the fairytale Beauty and the. Beauty and the Beast , Bruno Bettelheim , Fairy tale 1079 Words | 3 Pages. Beauty and Its Beast: The Dangers of the Misrepresentation of Women in Media. in addition to developed theories in ghost world daniel, the Communications field. The results of my own personal survey are also incorporated.

INTRODUCTION In todays world, . it is almost never that we see an average American woman represented in the Mass Media as a beauty ideal. In the 1950s, women looked up to famous figures like curvy-figured actress, Sophia Loren. In the 1960s, women looked up to such icons as Marilyn Monroe, who wore a size fourteen. Today, a size zero is depicted as the norm. This years winner. Body shape , Female , Female body shape 2205 Words | 3 Pages.

The Beauty Myth Modern times have revealed a more tolerant attitude expressed by society towards those who in the past have been seen as . lower class. This included people of scoring for act essay, other races, of mental disability, those in poverty, diseased, the elderly, children, and women. However, underneath this false sense of tolerance and the “standard belief” that women and men are created equal is the beauty myth. The Beauty Myth is everywhere in media and the social order. Women’s rights and equality is controlled. Female , Gender , Naomi Wolf 1399 Words | 4 Pages. (hopefully), while the meaning of the notion beauty is something taken for granted. The false idea that beauty is something . absolute, an absolute characteristic of something all people like, must be argued upon. People have so got used this word that in i need to write paper, general its meaning is not discussed, and nearly everyone believes that he or she (as well as every single person on the planet) knows the exact meaning, and that beauty needs no definition. Scoring For Act! In reality, however, beauty is a very relative and even vague notion.

Armi Kuusela , Beauty , Beauty contest 1908 Words | 6 Pages.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
The ACT Writing Test Scoring Rubric pdf 1 Кб

Latin America at scoring for act essay the Crossroads:An Introductory Essay. Not for the first time in its arduous history, Latin America stands poised at a crossroads. Continuing along the present path of daniel essay, deepening indebtedness, never-ending recession, plummeting employment and household impoverishment is simply unsustainable. It would be a mistake to conclude that the dominant economic policy paradigm in the region is exclusively responsible for this sorry performance. Nonetheless, the scoring essay, verdict is someone a research paper for me, now in on the ability of the market-based economic policies associated with the Washington Consensus to generate positive results: The market-driven model has failed miserably, and alternatives need to scoring be put in place sooner rather than later. Historians may look back on the utter collapse of the Argentine economy in 2001 as the gcse, critical moment that awakened the world to the extent of the region-wide crisis. The Argentine debacle carried with it the real possibility of analogous breakdowns in for act essay, neighboring Uruguay and Brazil. [2] Perhaps more importantly, the crisis coincided with persistent economic emergencies across much of the Andes and significant portions of Central America and the Caribbean. The full range of neoliberal reforms were not applied in all of the countries that teetered on the brink of social and economic catastrophe at one point or another from the mid-1990s through 2002. Yet even where popular resistance had managed to block domestic implementation of some market-oriented reforms, the crises and their social repercussions could be traced to and editing the impact of a broadly neoliberal international regime on domestic economic stability. Argentina was crucial, not only for the extreme nature of its predicament and the breadth of its reverberations, spanning oceans beyond Latin America, but also because it had for essay, so many years served as the model for the advocates of wholesale privatization, deregulation, trade liberalization and financial integration. Finally, Argentina’s ordeal reflected the degree to which today’s Latin American economic crisis is of even greater dimensions than that which accompanied the writing on memorable, Great Depression or the scoring for act, debt crisis of 1982.

Argentina may or may not represent the gcse an inspector calls, proverbial straw that broke the scoring, camel’s back. Revising. But there is little doubt that its crisis marked the scoring for act, end of the period during which power-holders in Latin America, and its de facto capital city for economic policymaking, Washington, D.C., could ignore the outrage over the inevitable consequences of the economic model prescribed for the region. However we allocate blame for i need to write a research, the economic devastation that has brought ruin to for act millions of households across Latin America and the Caribbean, it is time to essay on middle passage label the experience clearly. Scoring Essay. There should be no dispute that it qualifies as a tragedy of jackie essay conclusion, historic proportions. Protests from the direct victims of this region-wide tragedy have time and again elicited reactions of disinterest, dismissal or suppression from government officials and international financial institutions. For Act. Before the Argentine collapse, few were willing to listen to progressive intellectuals or advocacy groups outside the an inspector calls essays, region who condemned, as consciously or inadvertently pernicious, the process of wholesale privatization, institutional dismantling and for act, regressive redistribution that was being foisted upon Latin American countries for roughly two decades. But those raised voices can no longer be ignored. It is not only essay writing on memorable that the for act, evidence of failure now exceeds the capacity for denial of essay, even the most impervious economists.[3] Rather, what is most significant is that the political pendulum has now swung decidedly against the champions of the scoring essay, market as a one-size-fits-all solution to Latin America’s economic woes.

In one Latin American country after another, progressive leaders have come to office and are confronting the established paradigm, as Cecilia Lopez Montano notes in her contribution to this NACLA Report. At times, as in Brazil, they are doing so only at the margins, at least for now.[4] But elsewhere, as in Argentina and, arguably, in Venezuela, they are confronting that paradigm and its apostles head on. Perhaps most importantly, the shift is now emerging beyond the context of national level economic policies. This point was driven home last September when developing countries walked out of the trade negotiations at Cancun, declaring themselves fed up with the collusive charade being enacted by the governments of the United States and the European Union. To say that we have reached a turning point is not to predict any single likely outcome. Quite the contrary, in moment, Latin America as in so much of the world, we are witnessing a moment of highly uncertain flux. That very uncertainty signals the degree to which what is at stake in for act essay, the debate over Latin American development strategies is i need paper, a matter of intense struggle.

As Keith Nurse underlines in his critique of developmentalist discourse in this report, this struggle is highly political as well as economic. He reveals the often diverging interests of North and South, not to mention the depth of the chasm separating the forces that wish to safeguard hierarchies and privilege from scoring for act essay, those who would overturn these in the interest of social justice. This is also an intellectual struggle between the defenders of orthodoxy who inhabit the corporate world, developed country governments and international financial institutions, and on the other side, their critics, who march in and editing, the streets or who work in advocacy organizations, academia, policymaking positions in scoring, Southern governments or in development agencies of various kinds. This NACLA Report aims to enter this fray, to provide an overview of some of the questions that are being debated vigorously in Latin America and the Caribbean, and to highlight some of the more provocative ideas circulating among progressive analysts of development in the region. We do not aim to achieve consensus, not to mention closure. Indeed, it would be premature to attempt either. Our admittedly more modest objective is simply to situate the present conjuncture in a broader historical context, to signal areas of particularly heated controversy and to suggest some elements of an revising, eventual alternative.

We reject in advance the for act, objections of those who would demand that we must put forth compelling answers to all pending questions before the prevailing model can be abandoned. Quite the contrary: It is well past time for those in essay moment, the policymaking community who have spear-headed the more than two decades of devastation to recognize the depths of their failure and to acknowledge the legitimacy of schools of thought diverging considerably from for act, their own. The Mexican debt moratorium of 1982 brought to essay a sudden close the inward-oriented development model that had prevailed throughout the region—to differing degrees—at least since the scoring, Second World War. Though it afforded greater opportunities both for upward mobility and for sustaining social solidarities than the market-oriented model that succeeded it, the post-war recipe for development was far from perfect, and none of the contributors to this issue of the Report proposes its resuscitation. Gcse An Inspector Calls. Based on protection of domestic markets, subsidies for local industry, public investment and favoritism toward organized producers (who more often than not were disproportionately male, white and urban), it achieved impressive rates of economic growth and constructed incomplete but often ambitious systems for scoring essay, social protection. It was during this period that social security, unemployment insurance, health care and extensive public education became accessible to substantial segments of the middle and working classes. Of course, these achievements were woefully partial and in more cases than not were bequeathed from the state by authoritarian leaders instead of conquered from on middle passage, below by a mobilized citizenry. Perhaps for this reason, these accomplishments came at considerable cost. Latin America’s inequalities remained among the scoring for act essay, most severe on the planet, because social groups that lacked privileged ties to the prevailing political order did not share in the fruits of the industrial boom or the state-building process that endured for several decades.[5] Exclusion was particularly widespread among Latin Americans residing in the countryside. For them agrarian reform all too often remained an unfulfilled promise—if it was promised at all—as oligarchies, which in gcse an inspector calls, some cases remain entrenched to scoring essay this day, resisted even timid efforts to modernize land tenure regimes. And Editing Essay. Nor did the benefits of this model extend to the tens of millions of urban poor who toiled under conditions of informality, frequently residing in the urban squalor of teeming shantytowns that sprung up inexorably as rural communities migrated to scoring for act essay the cities when their agricultural livelihoods disappeared.

The highly centralized systems that characterized this period were also exclusionary in and editing, other respects. They typically allowed little space for citizens to articulate demands autonomously or to forge creative solutions to collective concerns at local and community levels or in their relationship to scoring for act the broader political order. In short, while the development paradigm that was eclipsed with the debt crisis was not a total failure, it was not an effective strategy for empowering subaltern populations or for constructing social and political citizenship in the broadest, most emancipatory sense of the robinson conclusion, term. The story of neoliberal adjustment and restructuring is sufficiently well known that there is no need to recount it here. It suffices to say that much of what was constructed during the pre-debt crisis decades of economic growth has eroded to the point of near extinction. In South America, for scoring for act essay, example, the industrial landscape has decayed dramatically and probably, irretrievably. The minority of industrial units that survive competitively have boosted productivity to levels hardly imaginable not long ago, but these typically represent mere enclaves, accounting for negligible employment and connecting unevenly, at best, to essay passage the broader fabric of economic life. Although industry has performed better in scoring, Mexico and in parts of Central America and the Caribbean, dynamism has been concentrated in production of essays, relatively low value-added goods in export processing zones that typically afford low wages and limited ties to domestically-oriented enterprises.

Thus, the industrial upgrading that is rightfully given priority by for act essay, several contributors to this NACLA Report remains elusive, and the result is that both the supply of jobs and writing, their quality is inadequate to meet the scoring, needs of households and communities throughout the region. Much the same can be said for agricultural production, where again the greatest advances have been achieved in sectors that are oriented to external markets and that provide only limited benefits in employment or in demand for domestic enterprises. The restructuring of the jackie robinson essay, past two decades has also had a devastating impact on the institutional underpinnings of social welfare. Latin America’s social security systems and public universities, to scoring essay cite just two examples outside the narrow realm of economic production, were flawed fundamentally. Essay. But they were worthwhile beginnings for societies that imagined a future in which all citizens would share opportunities to improve their lot. Those institutions, victims of scoring essay, chronic under-funding and of an ideologically driven crusade to robinson essay conclusion relegate the provision of public goods to the market, now face extinction. However, all has not been lost. Public expenditures on education and social services have in fact increased substantially in recent years virtually everywhere in Latin America, a trend supported by both the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank.[6] And while tax systems remain regressive and raise insufficient amounts of revenue given the range of urgent social and economic needs, the reality is that the administrative capability of states to collect taxes has risen substantially.

In this regard, as with advances in the efficiency and transparency with which some public services are delivered, not all of the reforms advocated by multilateral institutions must necessarily be jettisoned in order for a progressive alternative to take hold. Indeed, there are noteworthy instances in which Latin America’s peoples are reaping the benefits of administrative reforms aimed at facilitating what Judith Tendler described, in her aptly titled book, as Good Government in the Tropics.[7] It is possible to build on these gains, but—as each of the contributors to scoring essay this issue of the NACLA Report argues—for that to be possible at least two decisive shifts are imperative. Above all, policy- making must abandon a fundamentalist faith in markets and in passage, the desirability of economic growth as the “be all and end all” of economic development. Instead, as Mariama Williams argues in her account of the contribution made by feminist economists to understanding collective well-being, priority must be given to enhancing the scoring for act essay, social welfare of the populations that inhabit Latin America and the Caribbean. That transformed emphasis for policy—on satisfying people’s needs rather than on maximizing space for efficient operation of markets or on implementation of any other narrow ideological agenda couched in essay on middle, terms of for act essay, technocratic efficiency—is as urgent as it is straightforward. Secondly, and not unrelated, development must be understood as inextricably linked to the construction of democratic societies in which people’s needs and preferences are recognized as essential underpinnings of sound public policy.

The past decades of Latin American history are replete with examples of market-oriented reforms that were imposed over the objections—or behind the backs—of the citizenry, often by gcse essays, leaders who had been elected to office precisely on the basis of pledges not to enact such measures. Yet even where it can be argued plausibly that painful reforms were overdue—cutbacks in scoring, protections for privileged sectors of the civil service are one obvious example—the costs of top-down imposition of change have typically far exceeded those of the problem they supposedly aimed to overcome. Whether motivated by their own distance from the everyday lives of the people they govern or by pressures to conform to essay on middle passage the demands of international investors or officials of multilateral agencies, political leaders throughout Latin America enacted the Washington Consensus without regard to scoring for act public opinion. It has become commonplace to jackie robinson essay conclusion observe that, in so doing, they undermined societal trust in democratic institutions and leaders. But the costs of this exclusionary approach to scoring for act essay decision-making run much deeper. They are found in the absence of civic engagement and social solidarity that characterizes many Latin American and Caribbean societies where awareness of collective interests once permeated political discourse. Overcoming this particular legacy of neoliberal reform will take decades and will require vibrant efforts from robinson essay, social movements, from government officials and from citizens in all walks of scoring, life. Jackie Robinson Essay. Juan Pablo Perez Sainz and Katherine Andrade-Eekhoff are right to emphasize that the prospects for improving social welfare in the region will hinge on the capabilities of communities to scoring essay forge integrative projects for development. Passage. In other words, it is essential to elaborate strategies for change that incorporate the abilities and interests—and thus the enthusiasm—of the broadest possible segments of the population. Anything less than that will be insufficient to overcome the heritage of for act, polarization and underdevelopment that pre-dates the neoliberal era but that has grown so much more severe under its auspices.

To identify a socially-driven agenda and a politically democratizing mode of decision making as crucial is an important step forward, but for these aspirations to be realized will require prolonged practical and intellectual struggles. It is toward the fusion of such currents of struggle that this issue of the Report is directed. The issues that could—indeed, that must—be addressed are far greater than we can accommodate in any single issue of the Report. Our intention, however, is to expand upon this effort during subsequent issues over the next year. Jackie Robinson Essay Conclusion. Debate about development alternatives will continue for some time to come and in for act essay, many different venues. On Middle Passage. One such venue may well be the Annual Conference on Development and Change, which Fred Rosen chronicles in the next article of this report. It provided the initial occasion for the contributors gathered herein to share ideas about these issues. There will be others as well, and NACLA will strive to bring to its readership information about for act these events and analyses of the debates that they engender, for Latin America and the Caribbean, as for other regions of the South. ABOUT THE AUTHOR.

Eric Hershberg, a Program Director at calls essays the Social Science Research Council, is for act, a guest editor of this Report. He is currently a Visiting Fellow at Princeton University’s Program on Latin American Studies (PLAS) and the Princeton Institute for International and jackie robinson essay, Regional Studies (PIIRS) and scoring essay, President of NACLA’s Board of Directors. 1. I am grateful to PLAS and PIIRS for funding support during the writing and editing of this Report and to Fred Rosen for comments on ghost daniel essay, an earlier draft of essay, this essay. Errors of ghost world essay, omission, commission or interpretation are solely my responsibility. 2. Indeed, the contagion effects were substantial. Uruguay’s GDP declined by 4% during 2001 and an additional 11% during 2002. By the end of last year, per capita GDP had fallen to $3,700 from $6,800 at for act the end of 1998. See . The Brazilian economy, meanwhile, labors under draconian budget cuts and interest rates kept sky-high in a desperate—so far successful—attempt to ghost world daniel essay persuade Wall Street bondholders that its left- of-center government can be relied upon to ensure healthy returns on their investments. In both countries, the situation could grow considerably worse.

3. Perhaps the most systematic review of the scoring for act, reforms, and one that ultimately assigns a mixed report card to Washington Consensus policies, is i need to write for me, Barbara Stallings and Wilson Peres’, “Growth Employment and Equity,” (Brookings, 1999). For Act Essay. The authors conclude that the biggest failures are distributional and in the realm of social policy and employment. 4. See Sue Branford and Bernardo Kucinski, Lula and the Worker’s Party (New York: The New Press, forthcoming 2003). 5. A useful overview of the problem of inequality in Latin America is Kelly Hoffman and Miguel Angel Centeno, “The Lopsided Continent: Inequality in Latin America,” Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. Essay Moment. 29, pp. 363-390, August 2003. 6. See the 2003 UNDP Human Development Report, pp. 266-268. 7. Judith Tendler, Good Government in the Tropics (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1998).

Like this article? Support our work. Donate now. Sign up for scoring for act, our NACLA Update for announcements, events, the latest articles, and more! NACLA relies on calls, our supporters to continue our important work. With the right resurgent throughout the hemisphere—from Brazil to Colombia, Argentina to the United States—NACLA's research and analysis is essay, more important than ever. Please support our work! The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS) at New York University is an interdisciplinary teaching, research, and public information program. Latin American Perspectives is a theoretical and scholarly journal for discussion and debate on the political economy of capitalism, imperialism, and socialism in the Americas. INFO About Staff Board Jobs Contact SUPPORT US Donate Store Become a Member MAGAZINE Advertise Archives CONNECT NACLA newsletter Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. NACLA | c/o NYU CLACS, 53 WASHINGTON SQ.

SOUTH FL. Ghost World Daniel Essay. 4W, NEW YORK, NY 10012 | TEL: (646) 535-9085. Sitemap | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright NACLA 2014. The North American Congress on for act, Latin America is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Tips to Score a 12 On Your ACT Essay

10 Things Every Small Business Needs To Do. Scoring For Act Essay! Most of the challenges in starting a business relate back to doing the little things right. Like any good coach has said at some point: The fundamentals get you to the top. If you are thinking of starting a small business, make sure you follow these ten important rules for daniel essay, small businesses: The number one reason small businesses go bankrupt is essay lack of cash , not lack of profits. You need to do good cash planning, and really understand the levers in jackie robinson your business that can affect your cash. Do you buy inventory? How much should you have on scoring for act hand? Do you collect payments from clients? How long does it take them to pay you? Do you have loans you need to an inspector calls essays pay back? Do you depend on supplies that vary in price due to scoring market conditions (fuel for instance)?

There are a series of #8220;levers#8221; in your business that will affect your cash position. You NEED to essay passage understand those levers. 2. You need to develop a data-based culture. The more you can track data and use data to make business decisions, the better your decisions will be. Business always requires some #8220;gut feel#8221; decisions but better to inform your gut as much as possible with all the information you can get. Tracking key performance indicators (KPI#8217;s) for your business, and understanding why they go up or down, can help you make decisions that will grow you business and keep you on track.

3. You need to engage in Lean Planning. It#8217;s important to develop a strategic and financial plan and track it on a regular basis, as opposed to a doing a long written document that you use once and stick in scoring essay a drawer. Planning is an ongoing tool that should be used to understand assumptions you have about your business, and whether those assumptions are correct, or whether you might have to make adjustments and change your assumptions. 60 percent of the small businesses that fail in America fail due to lack of cash, not lack of profits—using Lean Planning you can quickly understand if you have missed assumptions about your financials that will ultimately have an essay on middle passage adverse effect on your cash. Scoring! Maybe you thought you were going to get paid promptly every 30 days. By engaging in ongoing planning and then tracking the actual results of your business compared to your plans you can quickly figure out if in reality you are getting paid every 45 days (instead of every 30 days), and if so, you can quickly and appropriately increase your credit line, and keep you business cash healthy—before you get into trouble.

LivePlan#8217;s Scoreboard is an easy-to-use planning and financial tracking tool that we use to robinson conclusion do Lean Planning and it integrates with a business#8217;s QuickBooks account to make the tracking piece easy and automated. For Act Essay! 4. You need to for me understand your margins on all your products and services. I have worked with a lot of small businesses that only understand their bottom line, and not how individual products and scoring, or services contribute (or take away) from the essay moment bottom line. I recently talked to a small business commercial banker who was trying to help a client get their business ready to sell. It was a business doing $20 million in revenue per year that had been around for 20 years. The owners were shocked and dismayed to realize how little the essay business was actually worth—because their profit margins were so dismally small. In a $20 million business they were only making about $110,000 in profits.

It turns out essay on middle passage when they dug into the business they had multiple product lines that were dragging down the profits due to terrible margins. Had they gotten rid of those product lines, they would have only made about $13 million in revenue, but over scoring for act essay, $1 million in actual profits. 5. You need to have a strategy for recruiting and revising, retaining talent. We are always looking for quality talent in scoring our business, so we make it a point to regularly track talent in our region and develop great programs and benefits for retaining talent. Take time to think about company culture, and essay moment, what you want the culture to scoring for act be, and ghost world essay, make sure you bring culture into the hiring decisions. Scoring! Linkedin is a tool we use regularly for tracking and recruiting talent. 6. You need to listen online every day. Your business is #8220;always on#8221;, even if you only operate between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.

Every business should set up alerts online to gauge what your market is saying about you, your competitors and your market in general. Essay On Middle Passage! Google Alerts is a great tool for #8220;listening#8221; online (and it#8217;s free). Be the first to know when a customer gives you a bad review, or someone raves about your business online. Use these tools to stay ahead of the chatter and use it to your benefit. 7. You need to engage in for act marketing that gives you ROI. An Inspector Calls! Small businesses often tell us that they don#8217;t understand marketing. Where should they spend money? Does it work? Should they advertise on scoring for act essay the radio, or online?

Should they listen to jackie robinson the Groupon or Comcast sales person trying to sell them on scoring for act essay giving coupons to the masses or buying local TV ads? What works? What doesn#8217;t? Small business owners need to start in places that can be free and easy. Jackie Essay! Start by networking with local businesses and local business owners. Find out what they do that works. Use your website and google anlaytics (a free tool) to scoring for act essay find out essay on middle how people find your web site, and where they come from. Talk to customers and for act, ask them how they heard about you. And when you do advertise, figure out calls essays how to track the scoring advertisement.

Do a special deal and track that. Offer only a certain service or product. Learn what works, and what doesn#8217;t, and repeat your successful marketing promotions. Don#8217;t spend money if you aren#8217;t going to jackie be able to measure the results. 8. You need to talk to your customers. Every business should talk to its customers as often as possible. For Act Essay! If you run a retail store, talk to them at least a few times a week (if not every day).

Find out what they like—and what they don#8217;t like. If you run an online business, ask a few survey questions after check out, or send a quick survey to your customers. Call them. People like to talk, and people like to calls essays be asked their opinion. The negative criticism may be hard to hear, but it#8217;s well worth hearing and understanding how you can change things to make your business better for your customers.

9. Scoring For Act Essay! You need to know your competitors. You need to know and understand both your direct and indirect competitors. You always need to ghost world daniel keep an eye on your competitors, understand what they are doing, how they market, what their pricing is, etc. You may be unique in your town, or in scoring essay your industry and not have direct competitors—but that doesn#8217;t mean you don#8217;t have indirect competitors. A local do-it-yourself tie-dye shop in my town has no direct competitors.

But they offer activity-based events, and compete with all the other establishments that do birthday parties and events for groups. Robinson Conclusion! They also compete with the Saturday Fairs and Markets that have other tie-dye vendors. They need to know how to position themselves against all the indirect competitors—even though they don#8217;t have direct competitors. 10. You need to have a higher purpose.

People like to work for for act, businesses that are more than just a machine for making money. And Editing Essay! That doesn#8217;t mean that you can#8217;t have sales goals, and profit goals; it just means that your employees will work harder and be more loyal if they feel like they are contributing to a greater good. Customers also like to buy from scoring essay businesses they feel have ethics and passion. Patagonia has been famous for doing this well. They have good quality clothes that are pretty expensive. People LOVE Patagonia—both as a place to work and as a place to someone to write a research paper shop from. One of the for act things that makes people loyal is all the money that Patagonia gives back to help save environments and ecosystems all over the world. People are willing to pay more for clothes made from fair-trade cotton. Patagonia wins big from the ethics it uses to revising and editing manage the business. Palo Alto Software is a small business, and we help other small businesses be successful.

We sell our products and definitely have sales goals and scoring for act essay, profit goals, but we are also passionate about helping entrepreneurs. We donate tens of thousands of products per year to different programs to help students, underserved entrepreneurs and minority entrepreneurs, as well as to other organizations and projects. We give free advice and mentor companies for free. We stand behind our products and services and we give money back when people are not satisfied. Daniel! Our customers like this, and our employees love it. This is great advice and a nice summary. I especially like #2 because once you invest the time in for act developing a framework it#8217;s not too hard to manage and essay writing moment, often will result in much better decisions. Also #6, listening to customers and actively managing your reputation are critical. It takes years to build a good reputation and only minutes to have someone destroy it, so it#8217;s important to manage issues as they arise. #7 goes without saying, but I like the recommendation of networking with other businesses in your neighborhood. Forming marketing alliances is a great way to achieve better scale out of your marketing efforts. Why market alone?

It#8217;s hard for for act, small businesses to find the daniel clowes time to do everything, so prioritization of for act essay, efforts and leveraging automation when possible is the key to success. Great point at #10. Hats off to on middle those companies mentioned above. I really admire people who think business not just as something that gives them profit rather doing it for a cause. Essay! It#8217;s great to jackie essay hear that somehow there are companies that have this kind of scoring, principles.

Indeed, business has heart. #128578; Click here to join the conversation ( ) Have something to say about this article? Share it with us on: Bplans is owned and operated by Palo Alto Software, Inc., as a free resource to a research paper for me help entrepreneurs start and run better businesses. 1996 - 2017 Palo Alto Software. All Rights Reserved | We're Hiring! Try the for act #1 business planning software risk-free for 60 days. Gcse An Inspector Calls Essays! No contract, no risk. Built for entrepreneurs like you. No contract, no risk.

Built for entrepreneurs like you.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Act essay scoring guide pdf 0 43 Кб

fpga resume samples Seeking a challenging and rewarding contracts in for act essay ASIC/FPGA Design Verification. Overall experience of over conclusion, 10 years in ASIC/FPGA Design/Verification Verified Fibre Channel - 1 and Fibre Channel Arbitration Loop RTL Developed TCP/IP Functional Models in SystemC and verified the TCP RTL implementation Designed and Verified ZBT SRAM and essay, Flash interface for LEXRA RISC Processor Designed and Verified a Ingress FPGA [Virtex II] for on middle passage, Nortel s Gigabit Ethernet line card Verified SPI-4 Soft core and Synthesised the same towards Virtex II FPGA Designed and for act, Verified USB1.1 Serial Interface Engine SOC Integration of a Smart Card ASIC Participated in the development of a VHDL Simulator. Languages : VHDL / Verilog HDL, PERL, SystemC, Vera, C, C++ Simulators : NC Verilog, Verilog XL, ModelSim VHDL/Verilog simulators Synthesizers : Synopsys Design Compiler, FPGA Express, Leonardo Spectrum,Xilinx Implementation Tools, Synplicity Memory Compilers: Denali Pure View Foundry Tools : Samsung s Foundry tools Cubicware Protocols : TCP/IP, Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel [FC - 1,FC - Arbitrated Loop], SPI-4, USB1.1, EP1284 and ISA. M.S. World Essay! Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Created a detailed test-plan to verify the Fibre Channel [FC - 1 and FC - Arbitration Loop] RTL and verified the RTL as per the test plan Designed a Word Builder for for act essay, the FC -1 block, integrated in the FC-1 RTL and verified the same. Verified the RTL implementation of TCP/IP Stack.

A detailed test plan was created and on memorable moment, SystemC models of the functional blocks were written to test the whole of TCP/IP Implementation. Designed and scoring essay, verified the LEXRA RISC Processor Interface with the functional blocks and verified the same. Designed and verified the ZBT SRAM and Flash interface for the Lexra RISC Processor. Integrated all functional RTL modules and created a system level top. Perl scripts where written to manage the files and test cases. Created the Vera testbench environment for jackie, the whole chip. Modified the SPI-4 soft core both on the Sink and Source data paths. Synthesized the modified RTL code on Synplifypro and implement the netlist on scoring for act essay Xilinx Implementation tools targeting to Xilinx virtex II series. Verified the RTL and post layout netlist for functionality and timing.

Ingress FPGA for line card: Designed and implemented the Network Processor interface on someone to write for me the Ingress traffic flow towards the Switch fabric. The module also implements policing, segmentation, Packet format modifications and sends the packets across to the switch fabric. For Act! Synthesizing the modified RTL code on essay on middle passage Xilinx Implementation tools targeting to Xilinx virtex II series XC2V3000 . Essay! Gate count of the complete Ingress FPGA 1,800,000 gates. On Middle Passage! Modified the Accelar Simulation Environment Nortel functional simulation environment used for essay, Verification used the same to verify the modified RTL code and essay, synthesized gate level netlist. The job involved understanding the Accelar simulation environment and modifying the same in accordance with the new requirement. Verified the synthesized code on the Modified Accelar regression simulation environment. Trojan ASIC - USB Smart Card Solution:

Synthesized the DesignWare 8051 of for act, Synopsys Inc towards Samsung 0.35u STD90 technology on revising Synopsys Design Compiler. Essay! Designed testbench to test the on middle passage, DesignWare 8051 functionality. Mapped to whole design to XILINX FPGA - virtex series - using the Exemplar s Leonardo spectrum and Xilinx M1 implementation tools. The pre-layout and post-layout simulations were done on scoring MODELSIM simulation environment. SOC integration of Synopsys DW8051, Smart Card Interface chip, SIE USBC core. Project managed the jackie essay conclusion, whole simulation work of the USB-Smart Card. Enhanced already present Smart Card Device Model. Responsible for testing debugging of the functionality of the design. USB SIE Serial Interface Engine : Designed tested of all the modules of Serial Interface Engine. Project managed the whole simulation work of the Serial Interface Engine. Integrated the SIE with the USBC and Mapped the whole design to XILINX FPGA - 4000XL series - using the Exemplar s Leonardo spectrum and scoring for act essay, Xilinx M1 implementation tools.

The pre-layout and an inspector, post layout simulations were done on MODELSIM simulation environment. Responsible for testing debugging of the functionality of the SIE USBC design. Ultimate - VHDL simulator conforming to IEEE VHDL specification : Took part in the kernel development of the scoring for act essay, simulator. Design and implemented an intermediate format for the simulator. Revising And Editing Essay! Wrote extensive test cases to scoring for act essay, test the various constructs and expressions of writing, VHDL according to SPEC defined by essay IEEE. References Furnished Upon Request. Development simulation/verification or design on high speed electronics. VHDL, C, MTI simulator, ModelSim, RiscWatch debugger.

Digital Corp. San Jose, CA. Hardware Development Engineer. Modified behavioral VHDL logic of an existing PowerPC 603 cpu simulation model to revising and editing essay, communicate between an ASIC and a C code simulator, including the addition of for act, decoders, latches, and state-machine modifications. Ghost Clowes! Designed VHDL logic code that enhanced the 603 cpu model by generating an internal address bus busy signal when an address-only phase is initiated by the ASIC.

Developed 200+ C testcases for functional simulation, system level stressing and debugging of the scoring for act essay, ASIC s internal logic, including cpu and pci address space, SRAM, cache, BAR and other registers. Co-developed C code for parity generation on a PowerPC 603 address bus and the ASIC s read-only cache register contents. Developed test plans to verify functionality of the gcse calls, ASIC s internal cache, and for act, its 603 bus logic. Board-level timing analysis and measurements of paper for me, setup, hold, output valid times, overshoot, undershoot signal quality, frequency voltage margining for various end-of-life replacement chips on a Fiber-channel to PCI I/O adapter board used in high-end data storage servers. Simpson Communications Corp. Scoring! White Lake City, UT. Hardware Development Engineer. Designed, functionally simulated, and synthesized, using PC-based ModelSim, RTL VHDL code, that converts a serial bitstream of data into bytes, then calculates the average byte value from 16 bytes of data. Translated PAL gray-code state machine and counter ABEL equation designs into behavioral and structural VHDL code then functionally simulated using Unix-based Synopsys tools. Translated gray-code state machine and counter state graph designs into RTL and structural VHDL code then functionally simulated, using PC-based Xilinx Foundation Series and ModelSim tools.

Developed a C code program that calculates a least-sum path of to write, distances squared for a trade study that will implement ATM networking hardware on a RF communications data link. Researched and for act, wrote a white paper about Voice over ATM using AAL1 CBR, AAL2 rt-VBR AAL5 services and implementing G.711 PCM, G.726 ADPCM, G.728 LD-CELP, and G.729 CS-ACELP ITU-T voice compression standards, for networking over a RF communications data link. Amtel Corp. Gcse An Inspector Calls! Boxsboro, OR. Configured and validated the compatibility of various PCI and for act, EISA LANs and SCSI controllers and devices on quad Pentium-Pro Servers. ADDITIONAL JOB EDUCATIONAL TRAINING: Fiber Channel, ATM VHDL course designing a 16-bit alu w/pipelined registers Analog RF/microwave theory, device physics theory, and ghost world clowes essay, CMOS VLSI design coursework COMPASS, SPICE, Touchstone/Libra, Fortran, Mentor, Viewlogic, FPGA Express and Synopsys tools. ME Electrical Engineering, University of for act essay, Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. BS Electrical Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT. TO PUT MY EXTENSIVE ENGINEERING SKILLS TO WORK FOR YOU. TARGET JOB: Telecommunications, Medical, Underwater Research and R D.

Target Job Title: Engineering Manager. Alternate Target Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer. Desired Job Type: Employee, Temporary/Contract/Project. Desired Status: Full-Time. Desired Salary: 95,000.00 USD Per Year. Site Location: On-Site. Job Title: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING MANAGER. Career Level: Management Manager/Director of Staff. Date of Availability: Immediate.

TARGET COMPANY: START-UP IN EITHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS,SCIENTIFIC R D or MEDICAL EQUIPMENT R D. Company Size: Prefer small. Category: Electrical Engineering. TARGET LOCATIONS: Will Relocate with conditions. WORK STATUS: UNITED STATES I am authorized to work in this country for any employer. Essay Moment! Have held Security Clearances.

Valid MASS Drivers License Class 3. Assigned tasks, maintained cost and schedule to a group of 20 Engineer and Manufacturing Personnel. Provided upper management monthly Progress Reports and Weekly Departmental updates. Interacted with all required agencies, vendors, and customers to meet corporate objectives and deadlines. Extensive expertise in the Engineering Process. Highly skilled in essay Product Design Development of Electro-Mechanical Products. An Inspector Essays! Participated in providing Technical Engineering Leadership and Support to System, Concept, Equipment, Readiness and Production Review in Transiting new Designs into a Solid Product. Developed and Documented Specifications, Concept Definitions, Analyses and Trade Studies of various Electro-Mechanical Systems. Highly Knowledgeable of CAD Systems in generation of Assembly Dwgs., Parts Lists, Detailed Dwgs. Altered Item Dwgs. Component Spec/Source Dwgs., Electrical Schematics, Interface I/O Documentation, PWB Artwork, Mechanical Dwgs,as required.

Extensive hands-on experience in System Debug Component Level Troubleshooting, Electro-Mech Assembly, Integration Test, with wire-wrap and soldering expertise. Integration and Test of for act, a variety of Computer Hardware. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE. SMARTWORKERS WAREHOUSE, Inc. Fitchburg, MA.

Assistant Store Manager/Customer Service Rep. Providing management assistance to Store Manager. Responsible for opening and closing. Assignment of robinson, daily retail task and scheduling of available manpower. Providing customers with benefits of my expertise in the Art of Woodworking. Upgraded and re-merchandise entire store increasing net sales by 30 . Have sold well over 250,000 woodworking tools in scoring essay 8 months. MILLERVILLE PHOTO PROCESSING CAMERA, Inc. Gcse An Inspector Essays! Millerville, MA. Photo Lab Technician/Customer Service Rep. Processing and developing all types of Photographic Media including Digital Photography. Handing of Customer questions and accountable for scoring for act, cash flow.

Expertise acquired in the service and maintenance of Fuji Photo Processing Equipment. Generated documentation of all Photo Processing and Printing Procedures. Adhered to EPA Hazard Waste Requirements. COMPUTER AIDED SYSTEMS Boston MA. Consultant Electrical Engineer/Electronic Technician.

Provided WEB Based Engineering Design Services doing Schematic Capture and PWB Layouts of PLC Interfaces using OrCAD. Performed various Test Engineering activities. Jackie Robinson Conclusion! Involved in assessing and performing the overall Functional and for act essay, In-Circuit Test activities in the production and repair of the DC-40 Handheld 486 Datacomputer w/LCD Display, PCMCIA I/F, Irda I/F, Modem I/F , and associated Power Supply SMD Assembly. Performed evaluation and refinement of a variety of Functional Test operations, debug analyses and recommended solutions to improve the production through-put and provide fully tested hardware to essay on middle, the customers of contract manufacturing firms. Created Final Test Procedure for the Nortel 1800 Chassis and Modules Communication System Card PC603 Based, Modem Assembly w/SMD Modem Daughter Cards. Documented and Performed Functional Test Procedure for TELCO Communication PWB Modules, WATERS Corporation PWB Module and a variety of MKS Sensor SMD Assemblies. ADVANCED SYSTEMS CO., Pillsbury MA. Senior Development Engineer 1992-1998. Electronic Design Laboratory Lead Engineer and Cost Account Manager.

Provided upper management monthly Progress Reports and scoring essay, Weekly Departmental updates. Interacted with all required government customer agencies, Program Management Office, Manufacturing Engineering and other Design Laboratories to meet corporate objectives and deadlines. Managed and participated in Electrical Engineering involved in the specifying, designing, development, testing, debugging and qualifying prototype Electronic H/W. Responsible for the daily technical operation and security functions of the DoD Closed Area Digital Laboratory Central Test Facility. Upgraded and maintained PATRIOT COMO Simulation Laboratory.

Technical Integration Lead to world daniel, an engineering group of 10 engineers, in both hardware and software. Scoring For Act! Incorporating, integrating and testing PATRIOT COMO I/II Telecommunication Upgrades supporting electronic assembly upgrades through Manufacturing and Depot Integration. Ghost Daniel! Technical Lead Integration Test Engineer for the Radio Logic Routing Unit-Upgrade Integrated and tested a number of VMEbus designed Modules i.e.SBC, SIO, EPROM, ethernet supporting the RLRU-U transition to production and on through qualification testing at scoring essay, Field Sites. Technical Lead Electrical Engineer for PATRIOT COMO UPGRADES participated and provided input to System, Concept, Equipment, Readiness and Production Reviews. Assistant Subcontract Manager for ghost world daniel clowes, Smart Matrix Unit GTE and Lightweight Computer Unit SAIC integrated, tested and qualified into PATRIOT COMO. Development Engineer 1990-1992. Electronic Design Laboratory Lead Engineer and Cost Account Manager for TACIT Rainbow Mission Computer TRMC . The TRMC is scoring, based upon a MC68030 with dual MC68332s along with two subsystems interface modules and a power supply. Conclusion! Supervised and directed four Electrical Designers. Participated and provided Technical Engineering Support to System, Concept, Equipment, Readiness and Production Reviews transiting the TRMC Design into scoring essay a solid Product with the help of Concurrent Manufacturing Engineering. Developed requirement Specifications, Concept definitions, analyses and revising essay, performance trade-offs of scoring essay, various system architectures. Generated Assembly Dwgs., Parts List, Detail Dwgs., Altered Item Dwgs., Component Spec/Source Dwgs., Electrical Schematics, Interface I/O Documentation,PWB Artwork, PWB Mechanical Dwgs. as required.

Built, Serviced and Maintained the on middle passage, TACIT RAINBOW Software Development Facility, integrated prototype H/W along, with SPARC Workstations, IBM-PCs and Silicon Graphics Workstations in the performance of software code development, system simulation and software performance evaluations. TRMC 80 Logic in essay Altera FPGAs No PWB Design Errors. Directed Multiple Laboratory and Manufacturing resources into developing a fully integrated, form-factored and tested unit which was integrated into the TACIT RAINBOW Missile Prototype and Tested using LABVIEW. Senior Electrical Engineer 1987-1990. Digital Design Laboratory Lead Engineer and essay on middle, Cost Account Manager. Provided upper management monthly progress reports and for act essay, weekly departmental updates.

Assigned design tasks and maintained cost and schedule. Lead Engineer for MIL-STD-1760 Missile Simulator Unit MSU 68020 based simulated aircraft stores interface for F15/F16/F18. Provided User Interface ports Monitor, Serial and Parallel Printer interfaces. Tested and qualified to MIL-STD-810C 12 units. Lead Engineer for Missile Integration Test Set MITS Integrated, incorporated and tested Short Round Test Set into MITS H/W to i need a research paper for me, provided Full-Up Missile Test. Lead Engineer for scoring, Dynamic Software Test Facility DSTF for software development designed, developed, integrated and essay writing on memorable moment, tested a facility based upon five MC68020s, simulated internal missile interfaces via specialization circuitry and utilization of for act essay, Personal Computers. Electrical Engineer 1986-1987.

Module Design Engineer responsible for moment, all components of the Module Design Process. Coordinated and for act, supplied technical design input, integration test and operational inputs for essay, innovative subsystem development. Redesigned the Digital Signal Processor and upgraded Missile H/W turning TTL Logic into Gate Array Logic using reverse engineering techniques. Designed and Supported two Missile PWBs using MENTOR, one a Data Acquisition Module 25 Analog/75 Digital and the other a Aircraft HOW Interface Module 50 Analog as part of Low Cost Seeker Program HARM. Engineering Specialist 1985-1986 Specializing in Motorola Microprocessors incorporation, integration testing. Designer for scoring, Drop Test Seeker DTS Program Zilog Z8002 based Integrated Custom 10K Gate Arrays with Micro-Wire Technology using MENTOR and VHDL PWB Designer of Pre-Amplifier Module 100 Analog using PSPICE and MENTOR Proposal Engineer for US Navy Outer Air Battle Program. RADMEX Inc. Essay On Middle! Boston MA. Senior Electronic Design Engineer.

Performed and Specified the Electrical Design, Electronic Circuit Prototyping, PWB Layout, Product Documentation, H/W Development, Integration and essay, Testing of world essay, a Computerized Newspaper Pagination System for a start-up company. Product Line developed and marketed was the Breeze Workstation , BitCaster Data Controller , BitPrinter Printer , BitSetter Typesetter and BitPlater Laser Platemaker . Involved in all phases of electronic and product design, S/W H/W integration, test, production implementation, field service and marketing. Design/Developed a Raster Image Processor based upon the AMD2903 Bit-slice processor form factored on a 12 x 12 multi-layer PWB using inverse euro-connectors. Scoring For Act! Designed/Developed a Micro-Controller AM2910 with extensive memory, which produced a 96-bit microword form-factored on a 12 x 12 multi-layer PWB. Developed unique high-speed clock using PAL Logic. Used Future Net and Multi-wire prototyping. Designed/Developed a Dual Port Module on a two-sided PWB using light table, which allowed the i ncorporation of a wide range of Off-the-Shelf Multibus I Modules.

DAYNEON COMPANY, Bedford MA. Test Engineering Aide. Worked in the Missile Integration and Test Department of the Missile Guidance Laboratory while attending NU. Assisted in the integration and testing of the essay, prototype AMRRAM Missile. Essay! Involved in the development of essay, a Missile Readiness Test Set MRTS . Responsibilities included: Creation of essay, overall MRTS System Level Diagrams; Generation of essay conclusion, Schematics, Part List and essay, Wire Lists; Assembly Drawings.

Oversaw building of unit and performed engineering inspections;Performed initial testing and world clowes, qualification testing. PANAMETRICS Inc., Waltham MA. Design Engineering Aide. Under direction of Physicist and Electrical Engineers worked as a member of the Radiation Physics Laboratory while attending NU. Scoring For Act! Performed tasks in Prototyping, Development and Testing of various, Satellite Subsystem H/W for GOES Program. Held various jobs while attending college. Worked as Security Guards, Cashier at Store24, Retail Sales at Building 19 3/4, Bottling Production Line, Electro-Plating Operator, and Warehouse Laborer. Had own summertime Painting and Landscape Business. 1981 NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY US-MA-BOSTON.

Bachelor s Degree BS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY. 1976 Sylvania Technical School US-MA-Waltham. Certification COMPUTER ELECTRONICS. 1974 UNIVERSITY OF MASS US-MA AMHERST. Courses PSYCHOLOGY/CRIMINAL JUSTICE. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/TECHNICIAN with extensive hands-on experience in SYSTEM DEBUG COMPONENT LEVEL TROUBLESHOOTING, ELECTRO-MECH ASSEMBLY, with WIRE-WRAP AND SOLDERING EXPERTISE.

Expertise with Microprocessor/DSP/Embedded Designs AMD, Motorola, Intel, TI ;Analog Design, RF Design, High Speed Digital Circuit Design; FPGA/PAL Logic Xilinx, Altera, Actel ; VHDL; Multilayer PWBs and SMD Assembly, EMI Design Techniques, Backplane Design Multibus I/II, VMEBus, ISA, PCI Bus Serial I/F: RS423, RS232C, RS422, RS485 PARALLEL I/F; 1553B I/F, IEEE-488; LCD Displays,PCMCIA I/F, Irda I/F, Modem I/F, SCSI1/2/3 I/F; Ethernet, Fiber I/F; Optics, Integration of on middle passage, a variety of computer hardware; Familiarity with Test Equip./ATE. PROJECTS, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, MENTOR Schematic Capture/Logic Simulation, PSPICE, CLARIS DRAW, MENTOR PWB LAYOUT, OrCAD,WINDOWS w/LABVIEW, MATHLAB; Assembly C Programming. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES, San Jose, CA. Involved in Ethernet/firewall product development for the OEM customer base. Designed the architecture for the current ASIC Ethernet hub/switch. This SOC included an ARM 7 processor, 5 MACs, a Triple DES core and 24K of Dual Port SSRAM using .25-micron technology.

Headed the scoring for act, design team in the implementation of the chip. VHDL was used for writing moment, the design implementation. Designed the board level firewall product that uses this ASIC. Implemented a Triple DES core into an Actel FPGA that was used on for act the low-end firewall product line. Designed a three-channel Fast Ethernet firewall controller using an Intel ARM 9 processor and an ITE PCI bridge. In charge of engineering development of passage, board level designs for for act essay, both product and OEM reference. Additional engineering responsibilities include: Wrote specifications for both chip and board level products. Wrote guidelines for PCB layout that encompasses component placement for essay, high-speed signals and FCC compliance testing.

Incorporated manufacturability into designs including ATE. Developed and maintained project schedules. Interfaced with the software department for BIOS and POS functionality. MIRRENFAX IMAGE PRODUCTS, Sacramento, CA. December, 1997 to February, 1999.

MANAGER OF ENGINEERING. Manager of the hardware engineering team. Involved in scoring for act essay product planning for a new family of OEM image processing controllers. Essay On Middle! These controllers are installed in high-end scanners and allow Virtual Rescanning while automatically changing the image characteristics deskew, thresholding, intensity, cropping, etc. . Responsibilities include interfacing with scanner manufactures during product definition, scheduling of product development, resource management, project management, ASIC vendor selection and CAD tool evaluation and scoring for act essay, purchasing decisions. Involved with defining the next generation Image Processing ASIC. Responsibilities included defining functionality, project management, and vendor coordination.

Also, designed the system architecture for a second ASIC that became the system intelligence. This contained an embedded ARM7 processor, PCI interface, DRAM, etc. Led the and editing essay, design efforts on for act essay this second ASIC. Both ASICs were in the 1M to 1.5 M gate range and implemented in gcse an inspector calls .25-micron technology. VHDL was used for the design implementation. Designed several controller boards that used these ASICs for for act essay, different scanners. CMD TECHNOLOGY, Sacramento, CA. June, 1995 to December, 1997. MANAGER OF ENGINEERING. Managed the ghost daniel clowes, Raid Division engineering team.

Responsibilities included scheduling, budgeting and scoring for act, product development for both board and system level Raid products. Involved in defining the next generation architecture of Raid controllers that was comprised of a four ASIC chip set. Project Manager for a Digital Equipment Corp. specific Raid controller. Robinson Essay! This project was a joint effort between CMD and Digital with CMD designing the controller and Digital doing the mechanical packaging. Responsibilities included coordinating the for act essay, hardware efforts between the two companies along with designing a FPGA that interfaces to Digital s EMU and Fault Bus. Designed the essay on memorable moment, Raid controller board that was used by essay Digital. Designed several other Raid controller boards that were used for the OEM market. Member of the Change Control Board CCB and the Advanced Products Group. Involved in implementing procedures between Document Control and Engineering.

CORSER CORP., Costa Brava, CA. May, 1992 to June, 1995. Involved in the design of a DAT tape controller ASIC which interfaced to a SP1 format tape drive. This ASIC was implemented in .8-micron technology. Designed the robinson conclusion, next generation DAT tape controller ASIC. This chip was implemented in .6-micron technology and has approximately 80K gates.

Designed the tape controller board that uses the new ASIC along with a Data Compression/SCSI ASIC, V50 microprocessor, 1 MB of scoring, DRAM buffering and FLASH EEPROM. Joined the Arcuate Scan Tape group and gcse an inspector essays, designed an ASIC used in controlling the tape head preamps. This ASIC was mounted to for act essay, the head assembly using chip-on-board technology. Also designed the Servo Gate detection ASIC used for head positioning. All ASICs designed and simulated at Conner were done using VHDL.

IRVEL CORPORATION, Scottsdale, Arizona. December, 1988 to April, 1992. MANAGER OF ENGINEERING. Management responsibilities for engineering, software, and test departments. Established procedures in top-down design methodology and functional specifications for the Software and Hardware Departments. World Clowes Essay! This provided a path for designs with a high degree of modularity and ease of software/hardware integration. Essay! Defined future products and initial marketing strategies. Designed a proprietary Error Detection and Correction ASIC to be used in memory intensive products. A 16 and 32 bit version of this ASIC was designed in calls 1-micron technology and consisted of 34K gates.

CAD tools used in these ASIC designs include Cadence for schematic capture and Verilog for simulation. For Act! Also designed a PC compatible memory board that incorporated this ASIC. Developed specifications, in conjunction with IBM Boca Raton, Florida , for a high performance PS/2 memory board. Involved in setting up incoming test procedures for partial memories using a Teradyne tester. Two patents emerged from the research of memory subsystems. FUTURAMA, Sacramento, CA. October, 1984 to November, 1988. PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR ENGINEER. Involved in writing product specifications for an advanced system architecture that was incorporated into a microprocessor development system. Essay Passage! Interfaced with the software development group to identify areas of concern when porting UNIX on to the new system. Designed a 68000 based CPU board for this development system.

During the design phase of the CPU, research was done on interfacing a 68000 to essay, various memory management techniques along with different bus structures Multibus, IEEE 896, and on middle passage, VME . Designed the scoring essay, system protocol that provided an paper for me, efficient means of communication between the CPU and intelligent, DMA driven, I/O controllers. Scoring Essay! Designed an intelligent SCSI controller that used this protocol. TRIANON CORPORATION, Sacramento, CA. March, 1981 to October, 1984. PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR ENGINEER.

Project Manager for the Mark III minicomputer. Responsibilities included managing an engineering team and coordinating the software and manufacturing departments efforts on the project. Revising! Designed the hardware and firmware for the Mark III Peripheral Interface Board that contained a tape streamer interface, four asynchronous ports and a two-port SMD/CMD disc drive interface. The Peripheral Interface Board was designed using discrete logic and incorporated the 2903 bit slice architecture for essay, the micro-engine. The firmware consisted of 32 bit-wide microcode. COMPUTER AUTOMATION, Sacramento, CA. June, 1977 to March, 1981. Engineering team member involved in ghost daniel the development of a new processor and the related I/O controllers.

Designed the interface protocol and an I/O relay controller for this processor. This team was located in Dallas, Texas. Previously: Designed a debug module including hardware and firmware that could be used for debugging Z80 software. There was also a 32-channel trace for storing address, control, and scoring for act, data lines upon receiving a pre or post trigger. Essay On Middle! The back-end contained the necessary handshaking to a modem so the board may be used remotely from the operator. Initial assignments upon scoring essay joining the essays, company involved sustaining engineering hardware and firmware for a disc drive controller, synchronous communications controller, MOS memory board and static problems with CRT s. BSEE, California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, California, 1977.

Concentration in Computer Systems. Will be furnished on request. Six years of scoring for act essay, strong experience in research, analysis, design, development of instruments using VHDL/VERILOG, ASIC Design, FPGA design, digital design techniques, design using microprocessors and micro controllers. Essay Moment! Expertise in design and simulation of electronic circuit boards using orcad, spice, circuit maker and smart work. Essay! Expertize on Active HDL simulation package. Languages: C, C++ Application: FPGA, ASIC design, PCB design, Digital and analog circuit design Tools: Xilinx, Xilinx FPGAs xilinx 4000XL series, XILINX VIRTEX series , Cypress. Hardware Definition Language HDL : Verilog, VHDL, 8051 assembly HDL Tools: ModelSim VHDL, Leonardo Spectrum, RAD51 assembler, ORCAD, Spice.

Compiler: AVC51 Operating System: Unix, Windows NT/95/98. Digital Automatic Moisture Computer. September 2001 - Till date. Development of essay, a stand alone device to measure moisture content of various agricultural products. Scoring For Act Essay! Involved in Design and development of automatic moisture meter both independent and computer interfacable.

First prototype developed around 8051 microcontroller using AVC 51 for embedded system. Involved in sensor design. Design and coded same using C. Handled design and fabrication of analog and digital boards for world clowes essay, first prototype. Second prototype being developed as full custom SOC System on chip for the calibration circuit around microcontroller 8051using simulation and scoring essay, synthesis tools of mentor graphics. The input taken by an inspector calls essays sensor directly displayed in scoring terms of percentage moisture. Development of calibration technique based on method of least squares. Writing source code and essay passage, test benches in VHDL for scoring for act, interfacing of 64K RAM, ROM, decoder and their interfacing with the essay on memorable moment, A/D converter and PGA. Simulation of calibration process and verification of functionality and timing errors for scoring, same. Synthesizing code on Xilinx virtex series using Xilinx FPGA.

Environment: RAD51 assembler, AVC51, Mentor graphics, VHDL, Modelsim and and editing essay, Leonardo Spectrum, Xilinx, Virtex, Windows NT. Central Scientific Instruments Organization. 8 BIT Microcontroller ASIC Design Engineer. Involved in scoring for act design of a 8-bit micro-controller having features of INTEL 8051 microcontroller. The FPGA consists of 128K RAM and and editing essay, 64k ROM and is instruction compatible to the Intel 8051.Prepared library package for for act essay, the instruction set of the microcontroller in VHDL. Revising And Editing Essay! Wrote source code for the ALU to perform various arithemetic and logical opeartions. Source code for the RAM and ROM entity was written and debugged using test bench generation schemes. A complete model of the FPGA was designed using the for act essay, above logical blocks and the design was implemented on Xilinx VIRTEX FPGA. a memory mapped output port was also added to the design. Environment: VHDL, Intel 8051 training kit, mentor graphics software , synopsys , Xilinx tools. Central Scientific Instruments Organization.

Microwave Oven ASIC Verification Engineer. Involved in the design of passage, high frequency switching circuit to operate at 2.5 GHZ using spice simulation software.Involed in counter design for scoring, the programmable counter for the magnetron switching circuit. Involved in debugging, verification and analysis of critical timing parameters for low power consumption and area size using Mentor graphics Leonardo spectrum synthesis tool . Synthesized circuit around rtl resistor transfer level after calculating timing delays and critical path parameters. Environment: Spice simulation software for clowes, mixed mode signals, Mentor graphics simualtion and scoring essay, synthesis tools. Department of Science and Technology DST. Video Chip simulation ASIC Verification engineer. A VMIS Video million images per second embedded processor was studied and world, was simulated for scoring essay, various digital applications. Captured top-level video inputs simulation of VMIS video million images per second TV controller chip having an embedded processor. Enabled signal processing for digital applications. Worked in a team for simulation of chip. Carried out chip verification using using tools from mentor graphics.

Verified ASIC for rtl resistor transfer logic syntax and semantics. Used Configuration Management Tool for database version control. Environment: Embedded processor from sigma Electronics, Mentor graphics tools, VHDL, Windows 98. Technology mission for writing moment, oil seeds and pulses. Sept 1998- June 1999. NIR Near Infra red BASED CEREAL / GRAIN ANALYSER Hardware engineer. Selected photodiodes according to wavelength of various samples to scoring essay, be measured for different parameters.

The selection of gcse calls essays, photodiodes was done to opearte at radio frequencies. For Act! Designed analog and essay, digital board around SPICE simulation software. Essay! Interfaced memory and display using embedded system programming using AVC 51, RAD 51 around microcontroller 8051. Further, an to write a research paper for me, FPGA was developed to perform the application of microcontroller 8051 and the entire calibration circuit was interfaced around the scoring essay, Xilinx FPGA. Coded using VERILOG. The digital circuit associated with ROM, RAM, decoder,latch was implemented with the developed Xilinx FPGA microcontroller . As a team member wrote source code for ghost world daniel clowes, the FPGA microcontroller features and tested the functionality of interfacing circuit and simulated it using modelsim VERILOG. Environment: Microcontroller 8051, AVC51 and RAD51, Spice, Mentor graphics tools, model sim, Leonardo spectrum, Unix shell scripts. Department of for act essay, Science and Technology DST. CPU Central Processing Unit Design ASIC Design Engineer.

Designed and on middle passage, developed a 8-bit microprocessor. The device consists of a RAM, ROM, a high speed ALU, shifting, decoding and multiplexing circuitry. For Act Essay! Made package for clowes, the instruction set of 8085 in VHDL. For Act! Wrote source code for the ALU to robinson, perform arithmetic and logical operations using VHDL, source code for the RAM and essay, ROM implementation. Simulation of the functionality of the processor using test benches on Active HDL simulation package in Window NT environment. synthesized the same on XILINX FPGA. Environment: Active HDL, Vinytics 8085 microprocessor kit, Xiilinx spartan series,Windows NT. Technology Mission of essay writing on memorable, Oil seeds and essay, Pulses. Digital aflatoxin meter Test Engineer.

Designed electronics related to system around ORCAD IV , checked for world daniel, the functionality of the design using mixed mode signal simulation around ORCAD IV and development of essay, calibration software around microprocessor 8085. Jackie Essay Conclusion! Documented instrument for transfer of know how and providing intensive training to user on how to use same. Environment: ORCAD IV, Vinytics 8085 kit, assembly programming for 8085. Department of scoring for act, science and technology. Sept 1996- March 1997. Gold Analyzers Test Engineer. Developed analog and digital electronics design circuit board using ORCAD.

Checked the essay on middle, functionality of the same and its interfacing with the sensor. Documentation of instrument. Involved in selection of principle of purity measure using non-destructive technique based on energy dispersive X-Ray fluorescence spectrometry. Environment: ORCAD Version 1V, Windows 98. The projects around VHDL were coded and tested before synthesis and for act essay, also associated with PAL Programming, analog and breadboard testing. Responsible for integration and world clowes essay, test of scoring, a UART, real time clock, keyboard controller, DMA controller and interrupt controller chip. This helped in gaining good understanding of ASIC design and i need someone to write a research paper, verification methodologies along with PAL and FPGA programming. For Act! Responsible for i need someone to write a research paper, working with clients on intensive short term methodology training.

Responsible for training students in VHDL, synthesis and methodology. For Act Essay! Aid in adaptation of training materials and development of new training classes. Paper publications and presentations have been made on Digital Automatic Moisture Computer and Capacitive moisture measurement of grains and and editing, oil seedsin various national journals. Scoring Essay! Training has been imparted to various engineers and gcse an inspector calls essays, students of engineering colleges from time to time. Significant contribution in organization of various seminars and conferences related to instruments developed, various projects for scoring for act essay, water quality monitoring and soil analysis have also been designed and developed. B.S. in Electronics Engineering. Assume a role in ASIC Verification/Applications/Design Engineering. 4+ years experience in the EDA Verification Industry.

Senior Project Engineer (Promoted from Applications Engineer) Technical Lead for a TtME (Time to Market Engineering - a design verification consulting service) project for a Germany based company. Successful completion of the project lead to the sale of an essay on memorable, emulation system. Verified a 2+ million gate ASIC design. Assisted in for act project startup, Assessed project needs for verification and implemented design optimizations (for environment, RTL level and revising essay, simulation). Executed project milestones such as running RTL design (Verilog and scoring for act essay, VHDL) through synthesis and simulation, providing training implementing Cadence verification tools on site. Used test benches for passing vectors and debugging simulation differences.

Implemented Verification Flow. Identified introduced Cadence tools to the Verification process. Advised on design methodology and validated the subsequent setup. Lead Engineer for a European account (Philips - HDTV division): Consulted on world daniel essay Verification flow, and provided optimization ideas. Offered on site support and tool integration. Implemented a synthesizable cycle based design and test bench, and helped with the execution. Assisted in customer evaluation (San Jose based IC design company for scoring for act, DTVs) for a simulation acceleration beta product.

Worked with verification engineers to write optimized test benches. Worked on a product evaluation with Ericsson, Sweden, that resulted in sales for numerous simulation software licenses. Worked closely with Quickturn RD and a third party RD (Verisity) that provided the revising and editing essay, testbench generating tool. The customer desired a combined product of 3 verification products along with a testbench generating tool. For Act Essay! Worked with QT and Verisity s RD to integrate all of these products. Provided post-sales technical support and worked to increase the simulation performance. Jackie! Used profiling tools to determine simulation speed bottlenecks. Implemented RTL and C model design changes for maximum performance optimizations. Successfully completed a TtME project with Ericsson, Germany, over a four-month period. This involved remodeling (in Verilog) significant portions of their design, testbench and memory models to be cycle based. Debugged differences in for act simulation results between Speedsim and the customer s internal simulator.

Successfully completed a two-month TtME project with Cabletron. Support included consulting on testbench methodologies, creating a synthesizable testbench, remodeling LSI memories to be cycle based, and making the LogicVision environment compatible to Speedsim. Assisted the Quickturn India Distributor with a customer evaluation. Essays! Responsibilities included going on site and using test bench methods, passing vectors for for act essay, showing proof of Speedsim functionality and performance on their design. Provided training to an inspector essays, Application Engineers on topics related to simulation/acceleration tools during boot camps and other training sessions. Worked on numerous customer benchmarks which required verifying 1+ million gate ASICs with Quickturn/Cadence lint checker, synthesis, simulation, acceleration and emulation tools. Presented demos and essay, presentations at DAC 98 and DAC 00. Corporate Technical Support Specialist:

Provided technical support for all of Quickturn s Simulation/Acceleration products. Clients included Ericsson, Intel, IBM, Lucent, AMD, Fujitsu, Philips and Mitsubishi. Played a product specialist role, with responsibilities including: Supporting Customers Quickturn Application Engineers: coordinating and resolving software, hardware and daniel essay, design related issues, problems, bugs and questions. Providing workarounds to customer issues and working with RD to scoring essay, get critical customer bugs fixed as soon as possible. Was hired as ASD s (advanced simulation division of Quickturn) very first technical support specialist for Speedsim. ATRA Corp., Bayer Inc. Co-Op Internship (full time) Modeled a MC68HC11E9 Microcontoller Unit in VHDL.

The unit included microprocessor and world essay, memory components. Implemented design and for act, verification with the help of ViewLogic tools like ViewDraw, ViewSim and ViewTrace. M.S, Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA Dec 96. B.S., Electrical Engineering, Regional Engineering College (REC) Surat, India Aug 94. Expertise in Cadence Simulation, Acceleration and jackie robinson conclusion, Synthesis Tools. Experienced with ViewLogic Schematic, Design and Waveform Viewer tools. Simulation software: Powersuite, Speedsim, Megasim, PowersuiteVHDL, SPICE Emulation/Simulation Acceleration Cobalt, Radium, Palladium DAI: SignalScan, CompareScan Novas: Debussy Mentor Graphics: MTI View Logic: ViewDraw, ViewSim and ViewTrace.

Strong Verilog skills, VHDL, C, Unix, Perl. References available on request. ASIC PHYSICAL DESIGN ENGINEER. To achieve excellence, to be resourceful and optimistic and to essay, pursue a challenging career in VLSI design. Area of specialisation : ASIC Design Flow and Methodology, Simulation, Synthesis, Floor plan, Place Route, Timing Verification, CTS. Summary in short : Have got more than 20 months of experience in the field of an inspector calls essays, VLSI. For Act Essay! Worked in logical design for 8 months rest in physical design. Moreover i have done my academic project in VLSI field. Arsanti!

Software Development Center(I) Pvt Ltd. Design Service Engineer(Physical design) Creating various test cases Benchmarks for ghost clowes, customers. Used to create testcases for QA of Avanti tools. Creating testcases to check various releases of Avanti tools. Clearing Customers doubts queries regarding design tools. Vdesign Training development Centre Pvt lt. Trainee Design Engineer.

Responsiblities : Logical design Digital design. Writing Verilog codes for various small Designs. Writing Test benches for designs. Writing Scripts to scoring essay, check the designs. Undergone training on FPGA/ASIC design flow(logical design) and methodology,HDL coding for circuit implementation and test bench,simulation, timing Verification,Floorplanning,Place Rout (Vdesign Training Development Centre, PondyCherry). Undergone training on ASIC design flow(Physical design), Datapreparation, Floorplan,Place Route,timing, Physical Verification(DRC LVS). (Time To Market Ltd, Secunderabad). Projects carried out: (Physical Design) Design Specification: Hierarchical design with 5 softmacros. Hierarchial Floorplanning of Top Cell with core utilization of 75%, alongwith floorplanning of each soft macros with utilization of 80%. (Tool used Planet PL ApolloII) Timing Driven Placement of each soft macro with constraints from Synopsis Design Constraints(SDC). (Tool used ApolloII Saturn) Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS) of essay on middle passage, eachsoft macro with a target of skew of 0.2ns and phase delay 0f 2ns.

The CTS is carried out for scoring essay, the Top Cell also. (Tool used ApolloII). Routing of each macro and the Top Cell. (Tool used ApolloII). Essay Writing! Physical Verification for DRC LVS for each macro and the Top Cell. (Tool used Hercules). Company : TTM( as a part of training program in scoring for act essay Physical Design) Designing of Standard Cells of 0.24 technology along with DRC LVS check. (Tool used Enterprise Hercules) Die Reduction Power Analysis : With a core utilization of clowes essay, 98.5%. Contains 19 hard macros, and 28k standard cells. For Act Essay! (Tool used ApolloII Mars-Rail) Timing driven :Flat design with an initial slack of -61.3, and congestion overflow of ghost world daniel, 4.03%. (Tool used ApolloII Saturn)

BenchMark For LSI logic involving diesize with 30k std cells with core utilization of 96%. Essay! BenchMark For LSI logic involving Congestion driven placement with a core size of 26,000,000 micro^2. Bench Mark for revising essay, Teralogic involving timing with Tristate Nets High Fanout Nets with timing specs difficult to meet. Bench Mark for scoring essay, Teralogic involving Design Planning starting from synthesis to Global rout Its mearly an analysis. (Tools used for above BM's: Apollo, Saturn, MilkyWay, JupiterP) EIGHT-BIT MICRO CONTROLLER. DESCRIPTION: The microcontroller which is the true computer on chip.The design incorporates all of the features found in a microprocessor ie. CPU,ALU,SP,PC,genaral purpose registers and special purpose registers.It also has added the other features needed to passage, make a complete computer ie.ROM, RAM, parallel port, serial port, counter and clk circuits Like microprocessor , microcontroller is a general purpose device but one that is meant to read data, perform limited calculation on that data and controls its environment based on these calculation. TEAM SIZE : 7 members. DURATION : 3 months. MY PARTS : CPU, counter timers, Interrupts, ROM and RAM.

POLARIS for simulation. EXPLORERTL for RTL analysis. RTL MODEL OF FOUR BIT MICROPROCESSOR : DESCRIPTION: This four bit processor consists of the following components such as multiplexer, program counter,register,instruction decoder,ALU and timimg control,RAM and ROM .RTL code and testbench had been written for all the above units.Various stimuli had been given and the logic had been validated. TOOLS USED : simulator : MODEL SIM PE 5.3b. DURATION : JAN-2000 to APR-2000. COMPANY : Vdesign, Pondycherry.

10th Matriculation 1993 -1994 74% Higher Secondary 1994 -1996 81% B E in Electronics and Communication 1996 -2000 70% (Affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University, TamilNadu). Hardware languages : Verilog. ASIC Methodologies : RTL and Behavioural. Assembly languages : Microcontroller. For Act Essay! Software languages : C. Operating Systems : Unix,Windows. Script Language : Perl, Unix Shell Scripts, Scheme Scripts(Especially Avanti's Scheme), AWK, SED. Time Conscious. A go-getter. Quest for perfection in all assignments. Date of Birth : 02-08-1977.

Language Known : Tamil, English. Nationality : Indian. Marital Status : Single. References : will be provided on request. Three years of strong experience in VLSI/ASIC/FPGA design using Verilog HDL, VHDL, VERA HVL, VI editor, VIM, ModelSim, Xilinx FPGA Foundation series, Turbo C, SignalScan, Advanced Norton Editor, Synopsis DC, Cadence Artist, SPICE, SimG, ADSP2115 toolkit, EPROM/EEPROM programmer under Windows NT/95, UNIX and Sun Solaris environment. Digital Logic Design VLSI/ASIC/FPGA Design ASIC/FPGA Verification EDA Tools Simulation and Synthesis tools Design verification using VERA HVL. Hardware Description Language: VHDL, Verilog Design Tools: Modelsim, VCS, SPICE (TI-SPICE), ADSP 2115 toolkit Verification Tools: VERA Hardware Verification Language (HVL) EDA Tools: Synopsis Design Compiler, Xilinx FPGA Foundation series, Cadence artist Protocols and essay writing on memorable moment, Standards: Digital wrapper (ITU-T G.709 standard) for FEC in 10GWANPHY, SONET OC-3/3c and OC-192, PCI Bus Interface, ATM, Ethernet, Transition Minimized Differential Signalling (TMDS) for Flat Panel LCD Monitors Languages: C, C++, PERL Operating System: Sun Solaris 2.1, Windows NT/98/95, Unix, MS-DOS Hardware: 10GWANPHY optical board, HUDSON FEC (AMCC S19203), KHATANGA (AMCC S19205), MPC8260. March 2001 - Till date. Digital Wrapper FEC (ITU-T G.709) Optical Channel Overhead Processor FPGA for 10GWAN.

Developed 10GWANPHY (10Gbps WAN) optical board which provided a complete switching fabric solution for Optical Wide Area Networks to support OC-192 Digital wrapper transmission standards (as defined by ITU-T G.709). Developed architecture and coded Transport OverHead (TOH) FPGA which interfaced with HUDSON FEC (AMCC S19203), KHATANGA (AMCC S19205) devices and MPC8260 Motorola Power PC via its Local Bus. HUDSON is fully integrated with Variable Rate Digital Wrapper Frammer/Deframmer, Performance monitor and Forward Error Correction (FEC) device developed by Advanced MicroCircuits Corporation (AMCC). Scoring For Act Essay! KHATANGA is essay, a dense VLSI device developed by Advanced MicroCircuits Corporation (AMCC) that integrated a 10GbE MAC, a 64B/66B Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) and a WAN Interface Sublayer (WIS) as baselined by IEEE P802.3ae task force. Used this FPGA to essay, configure HUDSON through its microprocessor interface port, control and monitor status of Optical Channel Overhead bytes/Sonet Overhead bytes (Transport overhead and Section overhead of OC-192c frame) in data channels of on middle passage, HUDSON and to support all Insert/Drop Overhead Channels of HUDSON and KHATANGA.

Defined 16-bit Register Memory Map inside this FPGA with predefined memory locations for Parallel 8-bit Overhead Insert/Drop channels of HUDSON (both Encoder and Decoder sides) and for serial Insert/drop Channels of Hudson and KHATANGA. MPC8260 wrote overhead byte information into scoring for act FPGA memory locations defined for revising and editing essay, those particular interfaces, which will later be inserted into scoring for act insert channels on essay on middle the next frame. On Drop channels FPGA collected Overhead byte information and for act essay, stored them in internal predefined memory locations that will be later read by essay MPC8260. FPGA also monitored all status pins of HUDSON device like Loss of Clock, Out of Frame, Bit Parity Errors (BIP) and essay, reported them to MPC8260. Implemented FPGA on calls essays Xilinx Virtex XCV200E series (FG456 package) and implemented all dual port RAMs using 28 Block RAMs available inside this FPGA. Analyzed system requirement specifications and developed architecture for full functionality of the chip.

Automated critical parts of design verification using VERA HVL. Scoring! Coded MPC8260 local bus, HUDSON and KHATANGA interface modules in Verilog HDL using VI Improved Editor (Vim). Simulated functionality using ModelSim (Modeltech_5.5). Involved in synthesis of modules using Xilinx FPGA tool. Environment: Verilog HDL, VERA HVL, VIM, ModelSim, Xilinx FPGA Foundation series, Windows NT.

Contesse Semiconductor Corporation. October 2000 - February 2001. SONET Transport Overhead Processor FPGA (OHP155) Designed an essays, FPGA as part of GigaStream Switch fabric chipset for collecting and transmitting overhead bytes (both Transport overhead and Path overhead of SONET OC-3/3c frame) to/from optical interface. Developed architecture and coding of SONET Over Head Processing (OHP) FPGA interfaced with Spectra155 interface, High Capacity Multi-Vendor Integration Protocol interface (HMVIP) and CPU interface. Spectra interface consists of Transport OverHead (TOH) and Path OverHead (POH) interfaces to transmit and receive directions from Spectra chip. Four Optical Switch Processor 155Mbps (OSP155) cards shared a single HMVIP interface in a Time Division manner. For Act! The CPU interface is a Network Switching Processor (NSP) CPU interface to OHP FPGA for configuring. TOH/POH overhead byte information collected on HMVIP side is sent to corresponding Spectra155 devices.

Similarly overhead data that is essay on memorable, sent by Spectra155 device is sent to HMVIP interface in correct time slot at for act, correct frame location. There are eight dual port asynchronous RAMs implemented in calls this FPGA. Essay! Analyzed system requirement specifications and developed architecture for full functionality of chip. Coded transmit side modules of essay on middle passage, this architecture in Verilog HDL and scoring, tested functionality and performance. World Clowes Essay! Developed self-checking testbenches that automatically generated reactive tests using VERA HVL. Used Xilinx synthesis tool for synthesis of design and generating sdf file. Did post-synthesis simulation of for act essay, this design. Environment: Verilog HDL, VERA HVL, Modelsim, VIM, Xilinx FPGA Foundation series, Windows NT. Contesse semiconductor Corporation. April 2000 - September 2000. Designed an a research, FPGA to scoring for act, convert Fusion Omni-Connection for Universal Switching (FOCUS) bus interface to Packet on SONET physical interface (POS_PHY) bus interface, so that Vitesse s VSC9112 (OC-48) chip could be interfaced to Vitesse s Network Processor IQ2000 through this FPGA chip.

Designed in Xilinx Virtex-E XCV-300E FPGA. This FPGA had FOCUS 32 bus and POS-PHY-3 bus on either side to convert data (packets) from one bus protocol to other. Essay Writing On Memorable Moment! Multiple packets can be processed in both transmit and receive directions. Used two FIFOs in Ping-Pong mode to carry Fcells in for act essay both receiver and transmit side. Did regression testing of Verilog RTL code. Generated random set of valid test cases using a seed value. Used Turbo C for writing a C code, which automatically selected a random number of test cases from the valid testcase library using a seed value.

Environment: Turbo C, Verilog HDL ModelSim, SignalScan, VIM, Windows NT. December 1999 - March 2000. Timing Controller Chip with mini-LVDS and FlatLink. Designed a Timing Controller Chip for Thin Film Transistors (TFT) LCD flat panel monitors with MINI-LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signaling) and Flatlink interface. This chip id designed for customers like IBM, Samsung, LG with programmable display resolutions ranging from XGA to UXGA and to even support SXGA+ and W-UXGA.

Chip interfaces with CPU display card using TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) Flatlink standard for digital transmission of Video output data at 1.56Gbps, also it interfaces with LCD drivers through MINILVDS analog interface standard. It also generates autogreying patterns automatically to someone a research, test LCD monitor. Involved in digital architecture design of chip. Coded the entire architecture in VHDL and did functional testing and simulations of code. Used Shell Scripts for taking test bench (testing file used to for act essay, test functionality of VHDL code).

Used Synopsis DC for synthesis. Performed post-synthesis simulations. Tested and ghost daniel clowes essay, verified actual performance of scoring, chip on LG s LCD monitor. Environment: VHDL, ModelSim, Synopsis DC, Advanced Norton Editor, Sun Solaris 2.1. May 1999 - November 1999. Design of Flying Adder Digital Logic for revising and editing essay, PLL (TFP8501) Chip. Designed a Scaler chip for LCD flat panel monitors to support resolutions upto SXGA+/UXGA and to maintain compatibility of various video cards and LCD monitor resolutions by upscaling or downscaling resolutions whenever required. Involved in scoring essay design of Digital logic for Flying Adder PLL (50MHz to 350MHz). Did coding of digital logic in VHDL. Performed synthesis of design using Synopsis DC. Used SPICE for analysis the someone to write a research paper for me, analog behaviour of timing critical nets.

Interfaced logic with analog PLL using SPICE. Environment: VHDL, ModelSim, Advanced Norton Editor, Synopsis DC, TI-SPICE, Sun Solaris 2.1. January 1999 - April 1999. Design of for act, Analog PLL. Involved in the design of jackie robinson essay, a TMDS receiver chip with HDCP for scoring, LCD flat panel monitor to support Transition Minimised Data Signaling protocol with High Data Content Protection. Rate of video data transfer on TMDS channel is 1.6Gbps. It enabled data interaction between CPU monitor video card and LCD monitors to be entirely digital. Designed architecture of Analog PLL (65MHz to 250MHz). Did Analog circuit design of Phase Frequency Detector (PFD), Charge Pump, Bias Generator and VCO.

Used Cadence Artist and essay passage, Spice for analog design. Carried out all process corner simulations of individual design modules and for act essay, completed closed loop simulations of passage, PLL. Environment: Cadence Artist, SPICE, SimG, Sun Solaris 2.1. October 1998 - December 1998. Power Management Module for TFP401 Chip. Involved in the Design of a TMDS receiver core chip for LCD monitors.

It supports Transition minimized Data Signaling protocol from scoring for act, PC Video cards to LCD monitor. Chip enabled data interaction between PC monitor video card and LCD monitors to be entirely digital. Robinson Essay Conclusion! Designed and coded the for act essay, architecture for essay writing moment, Power Management Module in VHDL. Did synthesis of scoring for act essay, this module. Environment: VHDL, ModelSim, Advanced Norton Editor, Synopsis DC, Sun Solaris 2.1. Mignion Systems Limited. July 1998 - September 1998. Design of Single Phase Energy Meter.

Designed and developed an Energy Meter architecture using ADSP2115 digital signal processor that calculates voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency and and editing, does harmonic analysis. For Act! Did assembly language programming of design. Successfully tested design on power lines. Environment: VI editor, ADSP2115 toolkit, EPROM/EEPROM Programmer, Windows 95. M. S. in Microelectronics and VLSI Design. ASIC/FPGA Design Verification Engineer. 2.6 years of experience in FPGA Design ASIC Verification. Proficient with coding RTL Behavioral using Verilog and VHDL. Proficient with developing test environment for and editing essay, functional verification. Proficient in developing appropriate test vectors using Verilog,VHDL,Vera and e language.

Proficient in writing fully automated test benches. Scoring Essay! Experience with synthesis and optimization of Verilog/VHDL code Experience with FPGA implementation with Xilinx. Worked on Mentor Graphics Synthesis tool - Leonardo Spectrum, Synplicity Synthesis tool Synplify Worked on different simulator tools- Verilog-XL(Cadence), Modelsim(Modeltech) and VCS(Synopsys). Worked on Mentor Graphics Schematic Entry Tool – Design Architect. Worked on PCI 32 bit @33Mhz Worked with Specman, an ASIC Verification tool from jackie conclusion, Verisity Familiar with Vera, an ASIC Verification tool from scoring for act, Synopsys Familiar with DSL Protocol. An Inspector Calls Essays! Familiar with ATM Protocol.

Familiar with AMBA Bus Architecture. Familiar with 8085 and 8086 Architecture. Familiar with 8085 Assembly Language. Familiar with software languages C and scoring essay, Fortran. Good communication skills. ABC Chips Inc, San Jose, California. FPGA Design Verification Engineer. Name of Project: Network Processor Verification. Wrote test plan for one of the modules in the chip. Jackie Robinson! Developed the test bench for the module. Wrote test cases in for act essay Verilog.

Developed the different interfaces around the robinson essay conclusion, module. This network processor is designed to provide solution for 10 Gb Ethernet, OC-192 applications. The ingress device supports a POSPHY Level 4 (PL4 ) interface and scoring for act, the egress device supports CSIX interface to a switch fabric. Tools Used : VCS Modelsim. Language Used : Verilog. Name of Project: Link2 Mask Pattern Generation FPGA-SDRAM Controller FPGA.

Designed and robinson essay, Synthesized SWATH cycle Controller module. RTL coding done in essay Verilog with Verilog-XL and ghost clowes essay, Synthesized using Synplify Developed the different interfaces around the Link 2 FPGA. Developed test plan for the functional verification and wrote test cases in Verilog. Done the module level verifications and scoring for act, top-level verification. Writing! Reported bugs and worked with the design team in fixing the bugs. This module does interface controlling from the scoring for act essay, input side and takes the processed data to and from SDRAM controller. This module also does the an inspector, interface to the output swath FPGA. This Link2 acts as a link between the input FPGA and SWATH FPGA.

This module does interface controlling from the input side and takes the processed data to and from SDRAM controller. This module also does the interface to the output swath FPGA. This Link2 acts as a link between the input FPGA and SWATH FPGA. Tools Used : Verilog-XL (Simulator),Synplicity (Synthesis tool). Language Used : Verilog.

Silicon Grafic Systems, Bangalore, INDIA. IC Design Engineer. Name of Project: Rrishti-1-Trace Receiver ASIC Verification. Handled the responsibility of verification of essay, all NRT transfers using IBM(Internal Bulk Memory) at module level and device level. Wrote test cases in 'e' language and verified them using Modelsim simulator. Reported several bugs in the design and worked with the world clowes essay, designers to scoring, fix those bugs. The is a trace receiver, which provides the trace recording capabilities for one of the Emulation controller. The key features of the trace system ASIC are: Provides a maximum of 4 channels operated at single edge clocking (positive edge, negative edge, positive edge and negative edge, or alternatively 2 channels operated with Bi-phase clocking scheme. An optional off-chip trace memory of a minimum of 128 M x 32 words provided by an EMIF(External Memory interface) using 64 bit SDRAMS serving all four channels.

On-chip trace static RAM memory organized as 32k x 64 (ie.256 bytes) serving all four channels. This memory is i need to write a research, used as channel temporary buffers and scratch memory when SDRAM is essay, used to store channel data. trace packet width from 1 to 20 bits 167 MHz processing rate. The trace peripheral has two distinct sections ,a front end and a back end. Ghost World Daniel Essay! The front end (TPFE)acquires the trace data presented by the target and scoring essay, packs this data efficiently into 64-bit words. The Trace peripheral back end (TPBE) dispositions this data to trace memory, managing buffer locations, lengths, and host access to jackie robinson conclusion, these buffers independent of scoring essay, whether the storing process is active.

In short, the TPFE contains the acquisition, packing and buffering functions while the TPBE distributes the TPFE generated data into ghost clowes Trace buffers. Tools Used: Modelsim (Simulator),Specman Elite (ASIC Verification tool). Language used : VHDL (RTL), e language for test cases. Engineering Design Center , Bangalore, INDIA. Hardware Design Engineer. Name of Project : PCI based high speed data acquisition card for signal Processing. Designed the Hardware . Designed the FPGA CPLD . Done the functional simulation synthesis.

Done extensive timing simulation with back annotating the sdf. Scoring! Done schematic Entry using Mentor Graphics Tool. PCI Add on card with PLX 9080 as PCI Bridge and on the local side uses one FPGA , which does all logic including bus arbitration and data transfer to essay on memorable moment, FIFO . It actually acts as a local processor to PLX 9080. The input to scoring essay, the card includes 16-bit parallel data stream with strobe and 100 Mbps serial streams. Only one of these may be activated at a given time. The design goal is to accept data rate upto 40MB/s, but the testing will be limited to 20 MB/s transfer to memory. FPGA we were using was Spartan series XCS 40-4 ns.

VHDL entry, compilation and functional simulation is done through Model SIM a front-end tool, then after this we had done synthesis through Leonardo spectrum. From that some edf(edif) files are generated and gcse an inspector calls essays, we open those files in the Xilinx tool. We are using Xilinx tool as the back end. Here we place and route the design and generate timing simulation data. From there one sdf(standard delay format) file is generated. This includes all the internal delays of the device. The Xilinx tool also generates a test bench file. We will apply our stimulus to that Test bench and we make that as the test bench for essay, timing simulation.

So when timing simulation comes we load our design file and the sdf file and calls, simulate. Usually the FPGA has to be configured using a serial EPROM. But in scoring essay our case since the FPGA is being configured from the system side, it cannot be a permanent data as from EPROM. Writing Moment! So we are using the CPLD to configure the FPGA. It will take data through the local bus and load it to scoring essay, the FPGA.

Tools : Modelsim (Simulator),Leonardo Spectrum (Synthesis), Xilinx Design Manager (Place Route). B.Tech Final Year Project done at ER DCI , Tvm, Kerala, INDIA. Project Title: VHDL Model of UART. Developed the architecture Designed and done RTL coding in VHDL. Done the functional simulation, synthesis and mapped to the target PLD. Tool Used : WARP 4.1. Simulator used : NOVA. Host Platform : PC under Win95. Device Mapped : CY7C341 from Cypress ( 192 Macrocell EPLD)

Study in detail one Standard HDL Study in detail about the moment, PLDs Write own HDL code to build a model of one Standard UART chip with defined requirements Simulate the code for functional verification Synthesize and map the design to for act essay, a suitable PLD. 10.1995 - 05.1999 Degree : c Major in : Electronics and Communication Engineering University :M.G University Kerala, INDIA . Got an essay, award from Silicon Automation Systems ,BANGALORE for being the best project team for the quarter of the year 2000 for the Rrishti-1 Project. Got an award from the customer( Texas Instruments,Bangalore) for outstanding Performance valuable contribution to the verification of Rrishti-1. Doing part-time courses in San Jose University for. Course 1- Advanced Logic Design (Winter 2001)

Course2-VLSI Design I (Winter 2001). Course3-Logic Design using HDL- Project- Bluetooth Transmitter. Course4-Logic Synthesis- Done using Synopsys DC. REFERENCES : Can be provided based on request. Seeking a challenging position in VLSI design and/or verification where my skills and experience will greatly enhance the scoring essay, company's success and my personal growth. H/W Description Languages: VHDL, Verilog. Conclusion! Place and for act, Route: Lucent OFCC (ORCA Foundry Control Center), Altera Quartus, Xilinx Alliance. Revising! Synthesis: Exemplar logic (Leonardo Spectrum). Simulation: Modelsim, Quicksim from scoring for act, Mentor Graphics, VCS from Synopsys, VirSim (graphical user interface to VCS for debugging and viewing waveforms). Others: Mentor Graphics DA, Autologic II, Visual HDL, Renoir. Passage! Languages: C, C++, perl, Unix Internals like Shell and Awk.

Operating Systems: Solaris 5.6, FreeBSD 2.2.6, Windows NT/98. Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, NIS, NFS, RIP, OSPF Others: PCI. Revision Control: CVS. Saristos Logic Corporation, Mountain View, CA. Consultant, ASIC Engineer. As an ASIC Engineer, was a key individual contributor on for act essay a team responsible for conceiving, planning and implementing software and hardware systems required to validate Storage Area Network (SAN) systems. Storage Area Network (SAN) offers simplified storage management, scalability, flexibility, availability, and improved data access, movement, and backup. Worked closely with the ASIC and hardware development teams with the goal of delivering quality ASIC silicon for advanced storage.

Register/memory access via PCI cycles or PCI DMA transfers or RTL hierarchy. Developed ASIC verification strategies for CSC Custom Logic, CAC Custom Logic, EPIF Data Windows, EPIF Interrupt Controller, DMC Scan Engine, EPIF thrasher Sim that span simulation, hardware emulation (FPGA), and real-silicon environments. And Editing! Wrote ASIC verification test plans that encompass ASIC block-level, full-chip and SAN sub system-level functionality. Analyzed, designed, developed code, documented, and tested ASIC verification test suites using VCS Synopsys and System c . Migrated test suites developed in the Verilog simulation environment to scoring for act essay, both hardware emulation and final silicon lab verification environment. Each Verification Sim was tested with a model which also takes the same input vectors and generates expected value for essay conclusion, that input vectors. The expected Value is checked with the RTL value to verify the functionality of each block. Scoring! Wrote high level monitors and stimulus models to automate the verification process. Analyzed the timing for jackie robinson, Data Windows using Logic Analyzer thus reducing the time for Data Window writes from scoring essay, 1.5 hrs to 18 mins for 1GB of memory on Hardware Emulation Platform. Wrote Scripts for HEP (Hardware Emulation Platform) regression suites. Participated in estimating verification development schedules and ensured on gcse calls essays time delivery. Infotech Systems Inc., Boston, MA.

As a Design Engineer was responsible for conceiving, designing, developing and scoring, testing digital circuits for both ASIC and FPGA. Designed and tested the digital portion of the chip for television. Responsible for complete cycle from specification through design and test. Essay On Memorable! Designed the digital circuit using VHDL. Synthesized using Leonardo Spectrum, targeting it to Lucent's ORCA series FPGA.

Developed simulations with VHDL and simulated it in Modelsim generating the test vectors for testing the FPGA. Developed Verilog testbenches and for act, tested the circuit back annotating with SDF. Checked the timing of the design generating test vectors for testing the ASIC. Designed and tested Inter-Inter Connect (I2C) circuitry in VHDL and Verilog using Visual HDL. On Middle Passage! I2C bus defines a serial protocol for passing information between agents on the I2C bus using only a two pin interface. Designed a I2C bus slave interface controller using Visual HDL. Scoring Essay! Synthesized the circuit using Leonardo Spectrum and jackie, targeted to Lucent's ORCA series FPGA. Developed test benches in VHDL for testing the proper working of the design using Modelsim. Designed and tested the read channel chip. Worked on three different versions of the read channel. Designed the FPGA using Visual HDL generating the RTL for the design.

Tested the design writing VHDL test benches for the proper operation Placed and routed the design using ORCA Foundry Control Center targeting to the Lucent's ORCA series FPGA. Evaluated place and scoring for act, route tools for the read channel chip. Ghost World Clowes Essay! Evaluated the design to test the read channel chip with various FPGA place and route tools. Scoring! Tools evaluated include Xilinx's Alliance, Altera's Quartus tool and Lucent's ORCA Foundry Control Center. Designed and tested the world clowes, Test Access Port (TAP) controller using Visual HDL.

Designed an IEEE standard TAP controller. Scoring Essay! Generated VHDL code from Visual HDL and tested the controller by writing test bench in VHDL. Simulated it using Modelsim. Developed Perl script for conversion of Spice netlist in to VERILOG netlist. The script written in perl takes in a Spice netlist and conclusion, gives the Verilog netlist. Scoring For Act! Developed testbenches for the Verilog netlist for essay on memorable, the million-gate chip. Developed test sequence for this verilog file for essay, checking the revising, operation of the chip.

Master of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, January 2000. Relevant course work includes Digital VLSI Design, Digital Computer Architecture, High Performance Architecture, Analog VLSI Design, TCP/IP Inter Networking, C++ Programming. Structural and Behavioral RTL description of a Simple Educational 16 bits Processor in Verilog. The structural description of the data unit, the control unit, SRAM and other modules were coded and tested. Other Projects Design of a Linear Interpolation Filter using Verilog and scoring, full custom IC layout. Design of a Simple Educational Processor using VHDL. Gcse Calls! Designed and simulated a sigmadelta modulator for an EEG IC. Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Madras, May 1998. Reference: Furnished upon request. ASIC-FPGA Design Verification Engineer.

To work where I am given the opportunity to assionately exploit my knowledge to the fullest level of satisfaction both personally as well as for the company I serve on the whole. SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE: Over 7+ years of experience 5+ years of experience in Hardware Design, Development Verification using ASIC, PLD, CPLD FPGA Designing Verification, Board simulation, ANSI C, Assembly, C++, PLI, PCI, VLSI, PCB, Verilog, Synopsis, VHDL,VERA, Gigabit Ethernet,(Networking) SONET,ATM, Device Drivers , Win Board, Synthesis, Verification of Design.CMOS,Embedded System (SOC),Real Time Operating System RTOS), VxWorks, Logic Analyzer, Simulator, Emulator Programming of RAM(SRAM DRAM) With excellent analytical and essay, programming skills. Very conversant in ghost daniel clowes documentation, presenting prototypes, client interaction, quality assurance. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Scoring Essay! Strong Points include quicker grasp to new concepts, the ability to revising and editing, pursue matters in great detail and for act essay, able to work in a team. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Bangalore University. Jan 2000 - Present DSSABC Software, Inc., CA, USA.

Feb 1998 - Nov 1999 FDD Containers Limited, London, UK. Oct 1996 - Jan 1998 RANDY ENGINEERING, Tripoli, Libya. Jul 1994 - Sep 1996 Advanced Systems Solutions, Delhi, India. Client: Smart Networks Utilties, Santa Clara, CA Aug 2000 to Present. Scope of the project was to design develop a micro controller chip for networking purpose on an inspector essays networking boards, which sends and receives data digitally Supports Gigabit Ethernet on Fiber Optics. My Role: As a team member I was involved in.

FPGA ASIC design Wrote verilog HDL code for design. Wrote test bench for verification in C Used PLI for communication with Verilog. Scoring For Act Essay! Integration testing verification. Functional testing verification. Environment: Verilog HDL , Xilinx-4000 Series , Win Board , C , PLI , ATM, VxWorks , Synopsys. Client: Digital Design, Santa Clara, CA Jan 2000 to Aug 2000.

The objective of this project was to design, developed the data networking boards and robinson, test benches for verification purpose of pre written functions in scoring for act essay verilog . Simulation and hardware development of communication subsystems using the sections reconfigurable-prototyping. Design, simulate, and test digital hardware. Developed data networking boards, and backplanes. On Middle Passage! Performed the scoring essay, design, capture the schematics and oversee the board layout. Essay Passage! Performed board simulation and scoring for act essay, signal integrity. Environment: Verilog HDL , Xilinx-4000 Series ,VERA, Win Board , C , PLI , VxWorks. FDD Containers Limited, London, UK [Feb 1998 - Nov 1999] Project: DSP Motion Controller 09/98 to 11/99.

Client: FDD Container (UK) The purpose of the project was to design and develop micro controller chip 80188EB for controlling the someone a research paper for me, motion of scoring for act essay, Mechanical Equipment Boomer there was servo motors which controls Boomer Motion.Servo Motor was controlled by the tech called DSP motioncontroll (Digital Signal Processing). The RTOS was designed implemented on higher priority algorithm, the signals of essay conclusion, higher priority is served earlier than a signal with lower priority. The code was written in c inline Assembly on Host Computer. Design, simulate, and scoring, test. Programming of SRAM DRAM. Robinson! Writing Test Benches for Verification in verilog C. Performed board simulation. Environment: C, ASIC, Test Bench for Verification, Perl, Synthesis, Verilog, Inline Assembly, Target 80188EB,RTOS VxWorks. Device Programmer, Host Computer IBM PC, Simulator, Emulator, Logic Analyzer.

Project: Micro controller Development (Embedded System) For Geo Systems 02/97 to 09/98. The purpose of the scoring for act, project was to design and develop micro controller chip 8051EB for controlling heat Generation in and editing essay Turbines of thermo electric Power plant. For Act! The processor controls the steam temperature. Which receives the signals from Boiler sensors. If due to any reason the temperature goes below specified level the alarm will be activated. It had the provision of printing the Time versus heat graph controlled by the processor 24/7.Programming of the RAM was done by c inline assembly. Jackie Conclusion! Device programmer was used to copy the image files on the chip. Design, simulate, and test micro controller chip. Programmed SRAM DRAM. Wrote verification code in scoring for act verilog C Performed the essay, design, capture the schematics and for act essay, oversee the board layout. Performed board simulation.

Environment: ASIC Design, VHDL, Verification, Test Bench, C, PLI, Inline Assembly, Perl, Target 8051, RTOS PSOS, Device Programmer, Host Computer IBM PC, Simulator, Emulator, Logic Analyzer. RANDY ENGINEERING Tripoli, Libya [Oct 96 - Jan 97] Project: Material Management System 10/96 to ghost world daniel, 01/97. DOS based Stand alone Database Application developed under C++ for Civil Engineers providing Menu Driven User Interface for calculating the Quantities of material required and its Costing, providing an easy access to scoring for act, feed the User input data. Its related Quantity and ghost world, Cost will be calculated automatically with the help of in-build functions related data Information that is also capable of modifying as per scoring for act the user specifications and standards.

It takes the Complete Details of a building (to be constructed) by providing an Interface and Calculates the quantity of material required with its estimated cost, as per the standards specified. It provides an easy access for essay on middle passage, modifications. Environment: C, UNIX and MS DOS. Smart Systems Solutions, Delhi, India [Jul 1994 - Sep 1996] Project: Employee Scheduler Management Jan 96 - Sep 96. A standalone Application developed using Visual C++ 5.0, for Microsoft Windows95 and Microsoft Windows NT, to be used as the Employees Schedule and its Related Information, in a Large Companies, Hospitals etc.

Developed system allows you to get detailed Information with Graphical Representation related to an employee and its Schedule (Working and Leave Duration's Designed for a Complete year) Allows Online Modifications for Updating the Individual Schedule of an employee, and scoring for act essay, its related information. Which intern Automatically updates the essay writing on memorable, related Schedules of for act, other employees if desired. Environment: Visual C++, MS Windows 95. Project: Management and Security of File System Feb 95 - Jan 96. An Application Program of which the Core Part is handled using C++, and world daniel, the GUI (Graphical User Interface) is handled using Visual C++ for Microsoft Windows 95 and Microsoft Windows NT.

Which allows the essay, user to writing on memorable, maintain its File System with Security, providing File and scoring, Application Locking. With which it is jackie essay conclusion, possible to lock any Executable Program from being unauthorized Access, by providing Password facility. It is Capable of Locking Windows95 from being Loaded Unauthorized at the Boot time. Provides an Easy and Quick File Search. Provides Quick Access to file Opening and Executing. Provides File Viewing facility before editing the files, giving an Easy access to Editing. Environment: Turbo C++ 3.0, Visual C++ 5.0, and MS Windows 95. Project: Standard Product Impress Jul 94 - Feb 95. Impress is a standard integrated package targeted at for act essay, the Printing and Advertising Companies as the major customers. Jackie Robinson Essay Conclusion! It was designed and for act, developed by Thomson Technologies, India. The product included modules such as Financial Accounting, Purchase, Sales, Inventory and Production (Studio Section Camera Section).

Was a member of the team, which designed the system? Other responsibilities included coding and essay passage, testing. Developed 12 forms and essay, various other Reports. Environment: Visual C++, Visual Basic, MS Windows 3.1. Visa Status : H1B. References: Available on calls essays request. Nine and a half years of strong experience in Verification of ASICs using Verilog, VHDL, VERA, Verilog -XL, Synopsis VCS, Mentor Graphics Co-Verification Environment, Assembly Language on scoring for act essay Unix platform.

Expertise in writing Verilog Model, developing test plans, Quick test writing and setting up Verification environment in jackie robinson Verilog/VHDL. Good knowledge of PCI protocol. Hardware Description Languages: Verilog, VHDL High Level Verification Language: Synopsis VERA CVE: Mentor Graphics Co-Verification Environment Simulation Tools: Verilog-XL, Synopsis VCS, Veriwell Languages: Assembly Language for Intel MCS 51/Motorola MC68000/MIPS processor/ ASM 51 Assembler and Linker/in circuit emulator 51, C OS: Sun Solaris, Unix, Windows 95/NT. LSX Technology, Inc., Moutain View, CA. August 01 till date.

Verification of PCI bridge( PCI to local) PCI 9656. Wrote random tests for the verification of the PCI 9656 for Direct Slave . Direct Slave means that the chip is the slave on the PCI bus, Direct master means that the chip is the for act essay, master on revising and editing the PCI bus. Worked on PCI compliance testing for the PCI 9656 using Synopsys PCI compliance suite. Scoring Essay! Worked on FIFO testing. There were 2 FIFOs. One for the Direct slave read and the other for the direct slave write. Wrote various test and verified the functionality of the FIFOs for both the empty and full condition. Revising Essay! There were numerous condition to scoring for act, fill and empty the FIFO. One such condition could be no grant on the local side or on the PCI bus for the external master. The chip has 3 modes namely M, C and J modes . These modes are the local bus types. M mode is 32 bit address/32 bit data, non multiplexed direct connect interface to MPC850 or MPC860.

C mode is 32bit address /32 bit data non multiplexed for jackie essay, intel processor i960 and J mode is scoring, 32 bit address/32 bit data multiplexed. Environment: Verilog, Sun Solaris. Visitor Graphics Corporation, CA. January 01 - till date. Field Application Engineer. Was responsible to give product presentation, demonstration for the Seamless CVE (Co- Verification Environment). The Hardware and Software Co- Verification helped in software debugging, shirk the system integration time and avoid prototype respin. Was required to perform evaluation of the product at the customer site.

Satisfied the customer about the utility of the product through a question/answer session and with follow up visits to potential customers. Performed evaluation of the product and against revising and editing, the product of competitors. Environment: Verilog, CVE, Assembly, Sun Solaris 2.x. Advanced Networks, CA. December 99 - December 00. Verification of for act essay, a Packet Classification ASIC. The ASIC was used to offload the network processor of the essay conclusion, job of classification of the packet. The packets could be classified on scoring for act the basis of the header or any byte of the data payload. The ASIC had system bus interface, ERAM interface, AOC PIB modules. The interface of the chip was like memory so supported both zbt and non zbt modes. The system bus could be configured as 64 bit or 32 bits.

The speed of the gcse essays, ASIC was in the range of for act essay, 50 - 100 MHz. Wrote diagnostics to verify the system bus interface using Verilog. World Daniel Clowes! Build the Chip Verification Environment using VERA. Debugged the failing test cases. Found several bugs and fixed the bugs.

Environment: Verilog, VERA, VCS, Sun Solaris 2.x. June 99 - November 99. Verification of a Networking SOC. Involved in Verification of a Networking SOC having MIPS Processor, SDRAM Memory, MAC, PCI and HDLC. Was responsible for Verification of the bridge between the MIPS Processor and the Toshiba Proprietary bus using Assembly and Verilog in scoring a multi master System Verification environment. Developed several MIPS Assembly and clowes, Verilog based test to verify the functionality of the scoring for act essay, G bridge and HDLC.

Translated the essay on middle, unit level test cases for scoring, HDLC to system level tests. Ghost World Daniel! Verified the essay, tests at full chip level. Found bugs, notified the designer and to write a research paper for me, suggested fixes. Environment: Verilog, Assembly, VCS, Unix. January 99 - May 99. Verification of a Network Output Controller. Network Output Controller was responsible for moving data (packet) from the packet buffer (external SRAM memory) through the port FIFO s to scoring for act essay, the network interface. Verified the above functionality of the and editing, NOC by writing the functional models in Verilog. Verified functional models.

Verified Packet buffer read and writing. Essay! Packet buffer was read and written as 1024 bits at a time in 11 clock cycles. Essay On Middle Passage! Verified the packet Queue (PQ) which performed queuing and dequeuing of the packet through the star address in PB and the skip over mask. Verified Packet Receiver which received packets from all the for act, 50 ports at the network interface in the TDM manner. And Editing Essay! Functional model of the scoring essay, NOC was written before the RTL could be plugged with other functional models.

RTL replaced the NOC model. Developed the test bench and wrote task for specific functionality. Developed test plans, test cases for the Chip Level Verification of the ASIC using Verilog. Found and fixed bugs. Environment: Verilog, Verilog -XL, Sun Solaris 2.x. March 98 - December 98. Design and Verification of HDLC Controller (Project Lead)

Involved in Design and Verification of HDLC Controller with a generic 8- bit microprocessor interface. The HDLC controller framed according to the HDLC protocol. And Editing! The frame checksum generator and scoring, checker were implemented. The controller was to the ITU Q 921 specification. Revising! Designed the HDLC controller. Involved in portioning of the design into Transmitter and Receiver. Verified the scoring essay, HDLC. Synthesized the essay on middle, HDLC. Environment: Verilog, Verilog-XL, Sun Solaris 2.x. Sonet Technologies Pvt Limited. January 97 - February 98.

Development of VITAL ASIC Libraries. Verilog to scoring, VITAL converter was used to translate the Verilog Structural Model to VITAL. Testing was done on Quick HDL simulator, which was one of the sign off simulator for LSI logic. Was responsible for Conversion and Simulation. Environment: VHDL, Quick HDL, Unix.

Sonet Technologies Pvt Ltd. April 95 - December 96. Development of essay passage, Test Bench for scoring for act essay, BUS Interface Model for MC68030 and essay writing moment, MC68020. This was implemented using the Co- Verification Environment developed by Mentor Graphics. The hardware (Verilog/VHDL) was simulated on HDL simulator like QuickHDL and the software was simulated on the software simulator (different for each processor). The Bus Interface Model was specific to the processor and generated bus related cycles for the processor depending on the type of access. The tool was used in designing embedded system where the scoring for act essay, software could be verified against the hardware before the hardware prototype was made. Environment: Verilog, VHDL, CVE for Mentor Graphics, Unix. Parametric Network Limited.

November 91 - March 95. Development and Verification of a Keyboard Controller using 87C51FA Microcontroller. Developed assembly language programs. The keyboard and the system (486 PC) serial communication was established and keys were scanned. Whenever any key was pressed, the make and the break key codes were sent serially in an 11-bit format to the system (486 PC). Calls! Provision was made for interfacing more than 1 keyboard with this keyboard controller. This also included the standard PC keyboard. Environment: Assembly, Unix. To work in ASIC DESIGN/VERIFICATION - Verilog/VHDL modeling, logic synthesis, logic verification, place route, FPGA and CHIP layout. VLSI Logic design - Complete design flow from RTL to layout. For Act! Excellent in both VERILOG VHDL Proficient with Ethernet (MAC), ATM Utopia Level I II protocols.

Complete understanding in architectures of on middle passage, PCI OHCI. Proficient with USB. Knowledge in Unix, Perl and 'C'. Knowledge in VERILOG PLI CONCEPTS. Good experience in scoring for act Digital synthesis and Place Route. Configuring CPLD with bit blaster using MAX+plus II. Expertise in essay on middle Altera /APEX FPGA. Experience in scoring Assembly Language. Analyzed circuits using SPICE. Simulation : Verilog XL from Cadence 2.3, Model TECH 5_3pa version (VHDL Verilog), Leapfrog Simulation for VHDL Accolade Peak VHDL tools.

Synthesis : Leonardo synthesis tool from Exemplar, Synplify from Synplicity. P R : Altera MAX+plusII , Lucent , Quarters Tool for APEX Devices. Renoir Tool and Xilinx Foundation series 2.1I from Mentor Graphics. Others : Signal Scan and and editing essay, De-bussy for waveform generations Assembly Language : Programming Logic works, C, PERL,UNIX SPICE, MAGIC IRSIM. 'C' Compiler : Green Hills Software. Company I : Analog Systems, CA. Duration : Jan '00 - Till Date. Designation : Member Of Technical Staff. Company II : Trenton Chip Devices, Inc., CA. Duration : May '99 - Dec '99. Designation : VLSI Design Engineer. Company III : Trenton Chip Devices, India.

Duration : May '97 - Apr '99. Designation : VLSI Design Engineer. Company : Analog Systems , Inc. Location : Santa Monica, CA. Designation : Member Of Technical Staff. Project : AD 6489 Voice Over Packet Solution, Fully Integrated VoP Solution. Duration : August 2000 - Till Date.

The Si was taped out on Oct '2001. Scoring For Act Essay! The Total No. of gates is 1.2 Millions. It operates on 125 MHz. It's a .18 micron technology. The AD6489 family of packet processors performs voice and data packet processing for the SOHO (Small Office/Home Office). Ghost! SME (Small Medium Enterprises and RG (Residential Gateway ) Market. The features it supports is Layer 3 + Software, Voice and Fax, Signaling, Networking Management, Security, Physical Interface, ATM Support, AAL5, IMA, FR and PPP and Memory support. The AD6489 solution helps the essay, system vendor go to market faster by daniel providing a highly -integrated SoC. The SoC comes with a reference board and complete software solution for scoring for act, both VoIP VoATM based solution. A Powerful Application (API) and plenty of writing on memorable, processing power are available for the system vendor to provide differentiated value addition to the system.

It is having 3 processors namely Control Processor Engine, Wan Processor Engine Security Processor Engine. The AHB bus being the major interface between these processor and the Peripherals, which includes like (UTOPIA, HDLC, UART, GPIO, USB, SPI). There is an intelligent DMA, which does the scoring, memory transactions between memory and the processors. Then for the WAN interface we have 10/100 EMAC and i need someone to write paper, also supports external PCI USB. It has on chip SDRAM controller flash controller 200KB of on-chip memory for voice and data processing. Developed Designed in for act essay verilog the intelligent DMA block. Which does all the major operation for the above chip AD 6489 the rams. Created Testbenchs for the blocks like UART, SPI DMA.

Developed the verification methods created testcases both normal corner for UART, SPI DMA. Did the RTL netlist simulation for UART, SPI, DMA. Did the other testing like JTAG, MBIST, EMAC, PCI, USB Testing on the RTL netlist level simulations. Did the random testing for the above blocks at the system levels and on middle, also for the other blocks. Verilog XL from Cadence 2.37 Signal Scan/De-bussy for waveforms. Duration : Feb' 00 - July '00. Designed, developed verified the UMAC in for act essay VERILOG. This s going to be used and essay, cable modem chip. The design was target for APEX FPGA from altera 20K200. The design basically consists of 5 interfaces. Physical, Data Drain, Encryption engine, Data Fill and Microprocessor modules.

The PHY interface can get the scoring for act essay, data from simultaneously from 8 devices and gives to Data Fill interface via data FIFO. It also stores the relative information in calls another FIFO called pointer. Essay! From these FIFO Data fill interface dumps the data to the memory . The data drain gets from memory and ghost, gives to the microprocessor module. The design operates in 3 different frequencies. The input data is coming at 10Mhz, which is to the phy interface. For Act! The microprocessor interface is working on 60 Mhz and essay passage, the rest of the interface is working on 40Mhz.

Verilog XL from Cadence 2.37 Signal Scan/De-bussy for waveforms. Max-Plus II for scoring for act essay, P R. Synthesis by Syniplify from i need someone, synplicity. Duration : Jan '00. Implemented the for act, SPI interface in VHDL between SPI and external BUS interface used for IMA. Leapfrog Simulation for jackie robinson conclusion, VHDL. Company : Trenton Chip Devices , Inc.

Location : Sacramento, CA. Designation : VLSI Design Engineer. Project : Transceiver Subsystem. Duration : Nov'99 - Dec '99. Designed Developed controller for scoring essay, DPRAM (in verilog) which is used get the Data from ATM fpga and feed to the microprocessor. Revising And Editing! The microprocessor reads the data from dpram which was written by the ATM fpga. Designed the code in Verilog. Compiled and simulated in MTI Verilog simulator (Model Tech).

Renoir Tool and Xilinx Foundation series 2.1I from scoring, Mentor Graphics. Project : Internet Data Storage. Duration : Aug'99 - Oct'99. To store the Data into the Disk Array through the user in the internet.The block gets the data to be written into the disk module from the memory for which the passage, CPU provides the address. The data with the scoring essay, parity is then stored in the memory. While reading the data, it regenerates the parity and checks with the on middle, parity that is read. On error, the date is invalidated. The parity and scoring for act, data are stored in the memory through the interface. DMA is used for reading and writing on memorable moment, writing the data into for act essay the memory for burst of transaction. Developed Designed the calls, logic in verilog which is specific to Disk Module and it provides the following functions:

Raid Parity generation Raid Parity verification Raid Parity reconstruction Interface to the Main Memory DMA. Compiled and simulated in MTI Verilog simulator (Model Tech). Duration : May'99 - July'99. The OC3 FPGA communicates using either ATM Cells or POS. Essay! In ATM mode, the data path is essay conclusion, between the SAR and the PHY via the UTOPIA slave level 1 to UTOPIA master level 2 interfaces. Utopia1 slave is running on 25 Mhz and data rate is 53 bytes.

UTOPIA 2 master is running on 33 Mhz and date rate is 64 bytes. There are two downstream FIFOs and two upstream FIFOs. The FIFOs are used in ping-pong mode alternating FIFOs between ATM cells. No parity or packet error reporting of any kind is supported. Synthesized the OC3_FPGA, which had the modules like Lucent PCI Master and Target. Module ware Utopia Master and Slave. Interface Data Path Between Tetra and SAR.

Completed Place and Route of the essay, above project which was mapped with the jackie essay conclusion, Orca Foundary Family, of the for act essay, Architecture 3T800 Series. Ghost World Daniel Essay! Totaled to 390 numbers of PFU. Synplify Syntheses Tool From Synplicity V 5.1.4. Lucent Place And Route Tool Version 9.35. Company : Trenton Chip Devices. Location : Chennai, India. Designation : VLSI Design Engineer. Project : Verification Of USB Open Host Controller. Duration : Jan' 99 - Apr'99.

Member in scoring the verification of Open Host Controller, which controls the transaction running on USB bus. It fetches the revising, Endpoint Descriptor and Transfer Descriptor from memory and performs the scoring essay, appropriate action depends on the information from the Descriptor. These Descriptor includes the essay writing on memorable, information about the device. Developed the PCI Test Bench for OHCI. Created testcases for the functional verification of for act essay, OHCI. Host Controller is a device which serves devices attached to the USB bus. It is essay on middle, interfaced to the PCI bus for accessing the scoring for act essay, system memory. Designed this core using both VHDL and VERILOG.

This design has different types of modules. PCI Master and Target block Open Host Controller block Interface between USB and and editing essay, PCI side Host SIE Root Hub. Project : Design of PCI master/target. Duration : July' 98 - Dec' 98. Designed OHCI compliant PCI master/target function. Done testing on this module. Carried out synthesis of all these modules using EXEMPLAR LEONARDO. Done Place and Route using ALTERA MAX+plusII. PCI Master initiates transaction on scoring for act the PCI bus for a research paper, getting the ED/TD's or data's for USB devices from main memory or updating the data from USB devices to main memory. PCI target responds to configuration transaction's and other Bus Master's initiates transaction. Implemented the scoring for act essay, logic for PCI Target and PCI Master.

Tested the whole project using ModelTech simulator. Synthesized the logic using Exemplar's Leonardo tool. Max+plus II tool is used for someone, Place and Route. Mapped the PCI core into scoring the Altera Flex10k30 device. Mapped the USB side core into the Altera Flex10k100A device. Mapping the i need someone to write for me, whole design into ASIC Library and testing is in scoring for act essay progress. Total gate count for OHCI project is 33,000 gates. Project : Design and verification of i need to write paper for me, Hearsee-USB Logic.

Duration : Jan'98 Jun'98. Hearsee is a video compression chip used to capture active video pixels from the digital camera, scales down to 2:1/4:1 ratio, compress the pixels and deliver the encoded data to the computer through USB. It consists of for act essay, video camera interface, scalar, a high quality compressor and gcse, USB interface. The picture information coming from the camera is processed by the hearsee block. Scoring For Act Essay! This data is first scaled down by scalar block according to passage, the mode of operation. This scaled down data is compressed by scoring the compressor block. Essay! This compressed form of data is sent through the USB cable. Designed the data flow for the still video capture mode of Hearse Created testcases for the functional verification of Hearsee individually in still, motion capture modes as well as combination of still-live modes Performed simulation in essay modeltech VHDL simulator. Project : Verification of USB Device Core. Duration : Nov' 97 - Dec' 97. Involved in the verification of a USB Device Core.

Project : Design of FIFO. Duration : Oct' 97. Designed a 8-bit 256 deep FIFO with revert and latch read pointers. To Write Paper! Used Model Tech VHDL/Verilog Simulators and Leonardo Synthesis Tool. Target technology was Altera FLEX10K device. Project : Design of a bit stuffer. Designed the bit stuffer in logic works, using VHDL and Verilog. Project : Design of a Traffic Light Controller and Stepper Motor. Duration : Aug' 97. Written an essay, Assembly Language Programme for Traffic light Control and Stepper Motor Controller.

Used the add-on card with 8253 Timer and PPI chips along with 8379 for testing of this design. Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication) 1997. Madras University, INDIA. 7.5 GPA. REFERENCE : Available Upon Request. 1200 Moonlight Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95127. Valid H1-B till 2004. Domain Skills: Micro controller and Microprocessor design and verification.

Understanding of i need someone, communication Protocols. Applications: Digital Design Methodology Network Flow, RTL coding, Synthesis, Simulation of full chip and block level designs. Functional verification of full chip design, Physical design skills at chip level, Physical Verification, Writing Software utilities Languages: PERL and Shell Script, C, HTML CAE Tools: Verilog-XL, NCVERILOG, Polaris, Synopsys Synthesis tools, Cadence Composer, Compass tools, DRACULA for physical verification, TransEDA and HDLScore for for act essay, code coverage, AVANTI tools. OS: UNIX, SUN-OS, and revising and editing, WINDOWS. Network Alliance Corporation. Verification Of a Re-configurable Network Processor (09/01 - present)

Client: Crystal Systems, Santa Clara, CA. Crystal's CS2200 is a re-configurable processor with embedded ARC core mainly targeted at the networking applications. Responsibilities require me to write directed tests to verify the tile block and random tests to verify concurrency. Code Coverage Analysis (07/01 - 08/01) Client: Vertex Networks, Santa Clara, CA. My role required me to scoring, analyze the test vectors from the viewpoint of code coverage, and furnish suggestions to the verification team as per the findings. Verification Of a Re-configurable Network Processor (02/01 - 07/01) Client: Crystal Systems, Santa Clara, CA.

Crystal's CS2200 is i need someone a research, a re-configurable processor with embedded ARC core mainly targeted at the networking applications. Responsibilities required me to write tests to verify the various modules of the chip, e.g. fabric, road-runner bus, code generator. I also did the code coverage analysis to optimize the test suit for better fault grading. Teriola India Ltd., Gurgaon, India. VLSI Design Engineer. Design Of a CAN protocol implementation (11/00 - 01/01) The Control Area Network (CAN) protocol is used in automobiles for communicating between various controllers inside the vehicle. The project involved converting the latch based design to a flip-flop based design. This process involved major timing issues as latch based design had a lot of cycle-stealing.

Responsibilities required me to convert the RTL to for act essay, flip-flop based design and simulate the i need someone to write, design to see there are no issues with the conversion. Finished my part in record time. Design Of a microcontroller (10/99 - 10/00) The micro-controller is to be used in for act automotive Industry for essay, anti-skid braking. It is based on Motorola's Mcore processors. Responsibilities required me to verify, Synthesize and for act, PR the Timer block. This project involved the full Network design cycle, except for RTL Coding. MARCUS Tech, Bangalore, India. VLSI Design Engineer. Design Of a 16 Bit RISC Processor (08/99 - 09/99) It is a general-purpose 16-bit microprocessor core, designed to be used in DSP engines.

The project involved full chip design using Design Reuse methodology.Responsibilities required me to design, verify and synthesize the Program Counter block. Functional Verification of a 16 Bit RISC Processor (02/99 - 07/99) ARC85 is ghost daniel clowes essay, a family of essay, general-purpose 16-bit microprocessor cores, primarily designed for and editing, embedded applications. The project involves the Full Chip functional Verification of the scoring for act, microprocessor core. The chip was verified using Compass-generated vectors. I was responsible for writing the test-bench for the full chip simulation.

Later, the Compass-generated vectors were used to generate the Verilog format vectors for revising and editing, full chip testing. The work also involved the for act essay, testing of vectors on the netlist generated by the Synthesis tool. Netlist to RTL conversion was also part of the project. Redesign of 8-bit Microcontrollers(SPC700 series) for Sony Corp(04/98 - 02/99) SPC700 series is a general-purpose programmable 8-bit microcontrollers originally designed by essay SONY. The project involved the for act essay, redesign of the whole series from 1.4 Micron technology to 0.7 micron tech. It also involved dynamic to static logic conversion. Essay! Participated as a member of a 3 member team.

Redesigned 2 of a series of scoring for act, 4 microcontrollers. The redesigning involved Logic Conversion, Schematic Entry, PNR and Functional Verification at the block level as well as the full chip level. Played major role in robinson essay conclusion setting up the test environment for the full chip. Executed the project successfully in the first go. Developed a software utility, indigenously, using Perl Shell scripts to convert the stimulus file from ANDO-DIC 8031/32 format to for act, a Verilog compatible format. This saved a lot of expense to the company. Granada Consultancy Services. Assistant System Analyst. American Express Milleniax Conversion (10/97 - 03/98) The project involved the revising and editing, modification of the existing code for scoring for act essay, American Express to make it Y2K compliant. The project was divided in various implementation Groups (IG's).

Each IG was responsible for modifying and testing a market. Participated as a member of a 4 member team and later as an Implementation Group leader. Training in Software Development Process (07/97 - 09/97) It involved training on i need someone to write for me different Software Platforms, Programming Languages and Graphical User Interface. Scoring For Act Essay! It also consisted training on Software Development Methodologies. It also involved a project in C on UNIX to manage an someone to write a research paper, employee database. Advanced Chip Synthesis Workshop (2000) The workshop was conducted by scoring essay Synopsys Inc. at Teriola, Gurgaon. An Inspector Calls! It focused on advanced chip synthesis methods.

1997 B.Tech. in Electronics Communication Engg (DGPA 8.28) IT, BHU, Banaras, INDIA. Project : Implementation Of Star LAN using PC-AT (11/96 - 04/97) The project involved implementation of Star-LAN using PC_AT's to connect two labs in Electronics Department of IT,BHU. The process involved PCB design and C coding of scoring, device driver for the LAN card. Sr.chip designer, with MSEE in gcse an inspector calls essays VLSI, from scoring for act essay, Nortel Networks, experienced in essay on middle ASIC, FPGA, HDL, C/C++, ATM, IP 10GE, SONET and RT embedded, applies for ASIC / FPGA design or H/W position. MSEE in scoring VLSI Design, ECE of UNB, New Brunswick, Canada. Someone To Write A Research Paper For Me! Ph.D.

Candidate in Computer-Aided Design Center, China. MSCE in Computer Engineering, WU, China. BSEE in Electrical Engineering, WU, China. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS. Skilled in all phases of Front-end ASIC, FPGA design, including architecture development, writing specification, partitioning, RTL coding, function simulation, synthesis, timing analysis. Skilled in Verilog, VHDL and SystemC, Specman, Vera, C/C++ and tools: Synopsys's DC, Primetime, GNU, VCS, Verilog-XL, NCverilog, Modelsim, SignalScan and scoring essay, Synplify, Xilinx. Skilled in board level hardware design, Schematic, Simulation, and PCB in OrCAD, Viewlogic. Rich experience in H/W and S/W co-design for ghost, MPU-based embedded application systems. In-depth working knowledge of for act essay, ATM, IP, MPLS, GE, SONET and related network protocols, and on memorable, VLSI devices and scoring, theory, ASIC design, CPU architecture, PCI, DSP and firmware development. Good experience in firmware programming in C/C++ under PC DOS, VxWorks and QNX OS.

Some experience in mixed signal CMOS IC circuits design, simulation, layout by essay passage Cadence tools. Excited by the challenge. A team work player with creative, self-motivated, cooperative spirit. I have worked in scoring for act 6 companies and universities in Canada and China in the positions of Senior ASIC Design Engineer, ASIC / FPGA Designer, Lead Hardware Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Programmer and ghost daniel clowes, Research Assistants since I graduated as a MS in Computer Engineering in 1988. These positions carry over 4-year real experience in ASIC/FPGA/VLSI design, and over 6-year real experience in system and hardware board level development, and scoring for act essay, 10-year systematic theory studies. My background covers Electronics, Microcomputer, Network, Communication, and Control system.

Following are my some ASIC/FPGA hardware and system design experience in real world in on memorable order: Vegatron Networks, Toronto, Canada. 2001 Oct 1 - present. Senior ASIC Designer, SoC Architecture Engineer. Essay! (Permanent full-time) Development of and editing essay, a System-on-Chip ASIC for essay, a new high-performance switching Router. SystemC, C++, GNU/Visual C++ 6.0, Scripts, High Speed I/O, Verilog, DC, PT, VCS, IP protocols. Developing a high-performance IP routing architecture and interconnection protocol for the 4-million gates ASIC based on multiple IP cores. Robinson! Writing a detailed ASIC design specification for RTL design.

Vermax Networks, Ottawa, Canada. May 2001 - Sept 30, 2000. ASIC / FPGA Designer (Permanent full-time) 10GE Egress Traffic Management ASIC Design. Verilog, Vera, Specman, Tcl, DC, PT, Formality, VCS, VerilogXL, SignalScan, Synplify, Xilinx. RSP2 NP, VSC881 Fabric, MPC 8260, PL4, CSIX, PCI32, 10GE, IP, MPLS, ATM, SONET, POS. Developing an ASIC, interfaced to network processor, PL4, H/S interconnect and PCI32. It runs in scoring for act three clock domains:700MHz, 200MHz, 33MHZ.

The main clock is ghost world, 100MHz. Scoring! Bandwidth is 10gigabit/s. The main functions include frame error check, traffic policing, traffic shape, traffic meter, interface to MAC and network processors. The project supports 0-15 channels, POS, OC3-192, ATM, MPLS, IP, 1-10 GigaEthernet, voice and data traffic. Wrote ASIC specification, defined interfaces and developed chip architecture. Defined and someone to write paper for me, Implemented traffic management algorithms for essay, egress traffic and flow control, Including error check, priority shaping and buffer policing function with optimized structure. Partitioned core-based design and to write a research paper for me, Coded in Verilog at RTL. Designed core-based PCI application interface and wrote testbench for it. Wrote simulation models and performed min. function verification for each block. Wrote simulation models and performed min. function verification for top level with cores. Synthesized with Tcl scripts , and for act essay, analyzed timing to fix timing issues at RTL and Gate level.

Implementing first version in the prototyping FPGA: XC2V1000-5 FG456 and back-annotated. Defined software interface and supported firmware designers to on middle, write ASIC driver. Vermax Networks, Ottawa, Canada. 2000 May - 2001 Sept 30. ASIC / FPGA Designer. (Permanent full-time) OC3 ATM core project: ATM Traffic Executive ASIC Design. DS3 ATM core project: ATM Traffic Executive FPGA Design. Verilog, Vera, DC, PT, Perl, C/C++, Formality, VCS, NCverilog, Undertow, Synplify, Xilinx, VisionICE for MPU 8260, Adtech and Smartbit Traffic Generator, HP Logic Analyzer, Scope.

Deveopled a chip as an ATM traffic scheduler. It works as part of MMC fabric chipset. It runs in two clock domains: 50MHz and for act, 20MHz. Total 512 traffic schedulers are required. Successfully developed, implemented and tested the chip in the Xilinx's XCV1000E version. Developed and implemented the dynamical linecard, modem bandwidth allocation and sharing. Implemented 4-level QoS ATM traffic shaping, policing functions in 512 modem schedulers. Implemented traffic congestion control based on modem and subport backpressure signals. Revising And Editing Essay! Wrote the new version of the ASIC/FPGA design specification, verification and test plan. Developed chip architecture, partitioned, coded in Verilog at for act essay, RTL, fixed bugs for all functions.

Wrote model driver and testbench in Verilog and Vera to simulate each new block and top level. Synthesized the ASIC by DC, FPGA by Synplify with constraints and Tcl script files. Used Synopsys 's DC and PT timing analysis for timing debug and timing closure. Wrote test script for moment, VxWorks dshell and VisionICE to scoring for act essay, test traffic in lab by Adtech, Smartbit. Note: I was awarded Vermax's Gold Pride Award due to dedication to the scheduler chip in essay writing 2000. VLSI Lab of scoring, ABC, New Brunswick, Canada. 1997 Sept - 2000 April.

ATM Simulator FPGA Design Utilizing PCI Bus. VHDL, Synopsys DC, PT, VerilogXL, Viewlogic, Xilinx, C++, PCI32, Logic Analyzer, Scope. Developed an ASIC/FPGA chip for a low cost, high performance ATM simulator to help in jackie essay conclusion the research and teaching of ATM networks in scoring real world in cooperation of EE and CS departments. Successfully developed, implemented and someone a research paper, tested the ATM chip in for act the XC4062XLA-09. Developed basic system functions, specifications and architecture for i need to write paper, the ATM Simulator. Defined functions of the ATM cell monitor, capture, drop, delay, insertion, error generation. Created a VHDL design flow, partitioned the chip, and essay, coded in VHDL at RTL. Designed an EDIF netlist core based PCI32 backend application interface in passage VHDL. Scoring! Wrote model drivers, testbench in VHDL, then simulated each block and gcse an inspector, top level.

Synthesized by Synopsys's Design Compiler. Scoring For Act! Timing debug and closure by Primetime. Lab test by C++ programs developed to test functions on a PCI32 FPGA prototyping board. VLSI Lab of ABC, New Brunswick, Canada. 1997 Sept - 2000 April. Some Course Projects in VLSI and Real-time OS. Verilog, Vera, Specman, DC, PT, Formality, VCS, VerilogXL, SignalScan, Synplify, Xilinx. CMOS devices and IC analog circuits design and analysis using Cadence Analog Work Bench. CMOS IC digital circuits from essay moment, RTL to layout using Synopsys and scoring for act essay, Cadence IC tools. Verilog calculator design synthesized by Synopsys and implementation in Xilinx FPGA. VHDL tutorial: Traffic light system synthesized and simulated by Mentor Quick HDL.

Co-supervised senior thesis: RISC design and someone to write paper, implementation in Xilinx's FPGA. Real-time, multitasking programming in scoring C using various semaphores for QNX real-time OS. Diamond Graphics Inc, Ontario, Canada. 1996 Sept - 1997 Aug. Hardware Engineer, FPGA Designer. Daniel Clowes Essay! (Permanent full-time) Development of MCU-based Controller for a graphic scanner.

Synplify, Xilinx FPGA, OrCAD Schematic and PCB, PC DOS and MCU programming in C. Developed a MCU-based high-accuracy digital controller for a graphic scanner. Developed a new digital control algorithm for a high-accuracy stepper motor. Designed a MCU-based prototyping board to demo the new control algorithm. FPGA design in scoring essay Xilinx F1.5, and board schematic and PCB design in world clowes essay OrCAD. PC DOS programming and MCU 8051 firmware programming in for act C. Digital Design Center, Wuhan, China.

1994 Sept - 1996 June. Ph.D. Project. Computer-based Non-contact Microsurface Online Measurement. Math algorithms and revising and editing essay, hardware implementation, DSP, Matlab, OrCAD, MCU 8098 and essay, C firmware. Took part of a team to on middle passage, develop a Computer Integrated Manufacture System (CIMS).

Developing fast and precise online algorithms based on microscope and CCD sensors. Developed a MCU-base prototyping board to demo a new fast and for act essay, precise online algorithm. Teinan Tiger Computer Inc, China. 1988 June - 1994 Aug. Lead Hardware Engineer, System Engineer. (Permanent full-time) Computer-based Data Acquisition Network System Development.

PC-based Application System design, Digital and Analog Board design, MCU Firmware in C. Developing a specific Remote Data Acquisition and Processing System for customers. Leaded a team to successfully develop some computer-based data acquisition network systems, typically which have over revising and editing essay, 1000 points and are over for act essay, 100Km away from and editing, host control room. Successfully developed some MCU-based electronic measure instruments for these projects. Designed system scheme, circuit boards and scoring essay, firmware in essay on middle passage C and debugged in labs.

Supports. Teinan Tiger Computer Inc, China. 1988 June - 1994 Aug. Hardware Engineer, Firmware Programmer. (Permanent full-time) An electronic teaching laboratory Development. Schematic and PCB design in Protel, GAL, PAL, 8051 and firmware in C, DOS programming in C.

Developing an electronic system to scoring, be used for passage, teaching spoken English. Leaded a team to for act essay, design, test and install the electronic teaching laboratory for customers. Designed a PC-based host to moment, control an audio network comprised of all 64 audio terminals. Designed a digital encoder-based mixed-signal circuit board for for act essay, the 64 audio terminals. Department of Computer Engineering, Wuhan University, China. Developed a Laser-based 2D Intelligent Automatic Measure Coordinator. HeNi Laser device and modulation, stepper motor control, photo-electron sensor, H/W and writing, S/W.

Design a transmitter with Laser and a receiver with a coordinator to measure physical displacements. Successfully developed a MPU-controlled automatic measure coordinator with stepper motors. Utilized a modulated Laser beam; Used 8031 MCU to be a controller and programmed in scoring for act essay C. Training Courses at Nortel Networks from 2000 to 2001. Advanced DC Synthesis Workshop. Synopsys's VERA HVL Workshop High-level Chip Design in Verilog. Verification Strategies in clowes essay Verilog High-Speed Circuit Design.

Primetime Training Workshop PowerPC 8260 Workshop. Tornado Training Workshop. Master Degree Courses (1997-1999 in EE and CS ) GPA = 87% ( 4.0 / 4.3 ) EE6123 Semiconductor Devices ( CMOS Modeling ) EE4173 Devices and circuits for VLSI ( CMOS IC processing ) EE6133 VLSI Circuits Design ( analog VLSI circuits ) EE6213 ASIC Design ( digital ASIC design ) CS6812 Computer Aided Logic Design ( logic methodology ) CS6845 Computer Networks and Open Systems ( IP Networks ) EE4243 Data Communications ( Modem, Ethernet ) EE4273 Real Time Operation of Microcomputers (RT Programming ) EE6373 Signal Processor Architecture EE4543 DSP II ( digital filter design ) CS4815 Advanced Computer Architecture CS5865 Data Networks II.